Reviews for Once Upon
hama431 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
update chapter 2 soon
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
So I was browsing my faves and stumbled on 'Odd' and 'Past Midnight' and found this.

Please finish it, you said it'd be short so...(: I really like it so far/
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Gothic-Porcelain chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
You should really continue this! Pleas update soon!

Kudos,

-Gothic-Porcelain-
pineappleeexpress chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Dude, you have to continue this!

I really want to know what happens next :D
Mimi chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
this is so cute sasuke the daddy oh hope theres a lot of drama here n not by a kids side come on i wanna c some sakura sasuke loving please pretty please!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I'm confused...who's the mommy that got kicked out?

Wha? Why? HUH?

OH YOU TRICKED ME INTO THINKING SAKURA WAS THE HORRIBLE ABUSER. Hehe. (wipes sweat off forehead)

Me likey this story but you haven't updated it in two years...is there still hope?

(BATTERS EYELASHES AT YOU)
PeppermintedSwirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Whootnesh! ;D

Cant wait fr nxt chapter!

Aweshome job
QuicksilverWitch chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Great first chapter; this fic really has lots of potential for a super awesome storyline, just like your others XD It was very gut clenching to read the beginning when she was talking about Mother; children don't deserve parents who are cruel to them *solemn nod*

Keep up the great work!
sweet girl chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
hey love the story a lot i wonder who was the mother and i hope it will end with sasuke and sakura r u gonna update
NutBuster chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Awesome. Tricked me into thinking it was Sakura who was abusive. Lol. Poor Ai

Can't wait for your update!
Blizzie-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh this is a great start! Already Sasuke has kids. Hmm, I wonder who that abusive mommy was. I'm just glad Sakura is coming back! Yay! Update soon, I'll gladly be waiting for your next chapter.
emeraldoni chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Are you going to continue with this? Maybe just one mroe chapter, or something? PLease?

I really loved this, though it was sad. For a second, I worried that Sakura was the mom, but then i knew that would be impossible. I would have to kil the person who wrote her liek that without and enormously good reason. I truly do wish to see what happens next though.

Please?

Thanks for sharing...

emeraldoni
Imeralt Evalon chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This sounds good, hopefully you will continue.
serpentslayer chapter 1 . 7/31/2006