Reviews for King and Companion
Passing through chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
OK this has not updated in ages, literal years, maybe you don't want to be reminded it exists... But this has been my fav Okage fic since I first got into the fandom so many years ago. And re-reading it, it's aged well? It's still really good. I think it gets a little trope-y and cliche with how fast Ari becomes comfortable with Stan (like the kissing scene) but either way, a fun read!
Johhnny chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Ever read an historical biography... far more scary than your shit..

Best
MangaAndAnimeFairy chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is one of the best stories ever written for okage please update soon
HavenCraze chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
...up...date... pwease... You'll make hav a happy person...
HavenCraze chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
This cross-eyed, cake-eating ass heads It one of the most awesome insults I've ever heard.

and when i read the note that the next ch. will have smex, the first thing i thought was "who will interrupt?" lol :P
HavenCraze chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Since I used my reviw for the last ch. on the cook-out comment... i'm going to review for both right! here.

The cherry battle was adorable. I was giggling so hard! my chest hurts... any ways teehee. Shortest essay ever. XD

Ohmigawd. Helga. so hilarious! Making him nervous and such.

and... and. "Schnookie bear" Freakin' awesome. just. Awesome.
HavenCraze chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
You know something wrong with your brain when you read "cook-out" as "cock-out"... I was really surprised and caught off guard and had to read that line over again 0.0
HavenCraze chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Hallo! How are you? listens

Oh! I'm god, just read this really interesting chapter of King and Companion. It was really good! XD
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Am i sensing love at first sight, or scared to freakin death can't breathe...? lol so many outcomes ONWARD!
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wonderful! Teehee. This pairing is def. my favorite! and I like how you started the beginning. Excitement!
Taisi chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Because I'm on my friend's computer, I'm signing this as anonymous, but either way it's the name is "Taisi".

I can't venture to LJ to check on the current goings-on, since my aforementioned friend would have a mild panic attack if I logged her out of anything, so I'll just tell you here that I -love- this story. So much. It's been about three years with no activity, but I'll Alert it when I get home and...well, hope for more someday. C:
Sam chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
King and Companion please
Wiccangothicdoll chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
wow you got a great plot twist there. You have it so well detailed I love it. Not that many people know of okage shadow king and the fact that you love the ArixStan pairing too makes this story even better. You're a great writer keep up the good work.
sahas chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
if it isnt ridiculously late (lol year) i vote this story.

seeing your one-shot posted more recently gives hope, dont forget you promised to continue this story
Baby bear chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Hello to the writer of this fic would you please erase all reviews under the name baby bear thats my review name but someone used it to put reviews on here that aren't mine I know who that person is and that person will be you.