Reviews for Sexual Kinetics
The tension was HOT.
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
WOW! Hot stuff! Love it.
superfelix chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I read your story because of the LJ: CI_united challenge. Congratulation for the nomination.

I like your intro very much.

Oh, Alex should play the victim...during her death...interesting.

Bobby had been convinced the first time he saw her take down a six-foot-plus carjacker with a painful knee to the groin and a wrenching twist of his arm behind his back. She'd had the guy on the ground and 'cuffed in record time...that is my Alex!

And they start to strike the poses...wohoo.

"It's a … vulnerable position, I know,"...really Bobby? YES, but I like that he said, he won't hurt her.

Bobbys nuffles Alex's unique smell...wohoo. It's getting hotter.

but Bobby couldn't seem to concentrate. His mind wandered to the soft weight in his arms and that damnable scent he couldn't escape...yeah!

Bobby found the right position and likes Alex mold into his body...grg...and the concentration is away...I feel so good.

"It feels right to me too,"...what? The right position or being with Alex in that pose?

Bobby needs to let go, or Alex would feel him...sigh.

Oh no, what the hell made David in the room, too?...Oh no, it's her date...damn.

Wonderful story!
Emily chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Holy moley, that was fantastically written UST. I didn't know it was possible to draw it out so long and still be able to cut it off with nothing "actually" happening. Amazing. Just amazing.
Englandlover3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
That ending was a killer! Great story, and I know I'm late in reviewing, I'm new here, and I know it's the end, but I would love a follow up!
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
...That's hot...In a really wrong way that just made it dawn on me why the beginning was necessary considering the fact that he was looking at a picture of a murder victim throughout their little...yea...Could totally see him doing something like that.
charlieboy chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
cold shower, cold shower, cold shower. Lady you got a gift!
HouAreYouToday chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Ooph! Talk about tension!
fran chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
aww, dang, that was hot!
Banshae chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
I really like this one. All the detail fits into character, and lets you use your imagination without being obvious.
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
You are so good with sexual tension it's almost unfair. Seriously, what a ride in so few words. I'm almost as flustered as Goren and Eames.
jenny chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
such a tease. talk about getting worked up. you have a real knack for conjuring up scenarios that seem crazy but oh so plausible at the same time.
amsley chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
great job.
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Brilliant. UST really ramped up and worked well! I think Alex missed her opportunity though. I would have called his bluff, played his game and seen how far he was prepared to go. Who copped out in this one? Alex or Nancy?

Penn.
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Ooh. Very good, very good indeed. I'm impressed. Not quite sure what you were going for in terms of the emotion of the scene...there are a few good undercurrents there: tension, fear, desire, very well put together but I reckon that it would be better if you let a little more of Alex's undercurrents come through. She's scared. Isn't she? Or is it something else? Bobby's frightening her, but that's not all there is here.

A very good piece of work.