Reviews for Magnetic Angel
Absynthe Greene chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wow...that was an awesome story. Have you ever considered doing a 2nd chapter? And I love the part about 'you don't get to pick and choose'.

L.S.
DAYSPRING chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
I liked this perspective. A very well written crossover and one the confirms one basic trueism...Wolverine knows EVERYONE!
monica lavender chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
Wow...just wow..thank you for that story. Even the bad guys need a little love
Writrzblok chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
This is very very nicely written! Bravo! Sequel!
MoonFairy chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Cool! Nicely done!
Sonar chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
love the last two lines
Katie chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
This is good! I love Touched By An Angel, and Logan's last line to Andrew was funny!
Alara Rogers chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I would rate this higher if it weren't a Dannell Lites story, which is to say that I hold very good authors to higher standards. :-) I'm not a big fan of Touched by an Angel, but I *will* read anything with Magneto in it, and I will read anything Dannell writes, so naturally I read this. And it's a good read, don't get me wrong, but it feels a little pointless. The Angel of Death appears to Magneto and takes him on a Ghost of Christmas Past-esque review of his life. We don't learn much of anything new about magneto, and neither does he; he gets to look at his past but he doesn't change as a result. I did think that having the Angel of Death be a soft-spoken young guy in jeans was a neat touch, but that I figured was something from the actual series. So I recommend reading the story just because it's by Dannell and everything she writes is worth reading, but it's not Dannell's best.
Mercutio 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Quite beautiful. Another example of this author's fine work.
Elaine 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I want more ! where's the rest ?