Reviews for Reflections
Moon Dahee chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Good first chapter. I like rescues. I wonder if I should put myself in danger so the turtles can save me xDDD.
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 15 . 2/10/2011
I congratulate you on being the first author to have kept my interest through a whole TMNT story :D Great story!
Alluringmermaid chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
I really liked it. I hope Allison's and Raphael's relationship blossoms.
Melodist chapter 15 . 9/16/2009
Yay! I made it all the way through! :) Very very good job. And now that I've spent 3 hours on this, it's time for bed.

-Melodist
Melodist chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I know I've read this story before, but for the life of me I can't remember what happens. :) I have it bookmarked, so I MUST have gotten to at least Chapter 7 at some point. I'm going to start re-reading it again now, while trying to get inspiration to finish my own stories.

First chapter is great, though! :)

-Melodist
Tortugita chapter 15 . 2/6/2009
Oh wow... after starting this story, I just couldn't stop reading. Amazing...
eeveemew chapter 15 . 1/9/2008
This was so great, I couldn't stop reading _
Jadepriestess chapter 15 . 10/13/2007
60 reviews? ONLY 60 reviews! how can that be FREAKIN POSSIBLE FOR AN AWESOME STORY LIKE THIS! augh! U IDIOTIC READERS NEED TO REVIEW MORE! this story is PHENOMENAL! i was up till 4 in the freakin morning readin this, and no other story has ever made me do THAT! congrats, i cant wait to read the next 2!

-Jadepriestess
Angelic Gargoyle Artemis chapter 15 . 10/7/2007
That was awesome and really sweet. I almost cried at the end. Almost. XD
Ranitagoyle chapter 15 . 9/18/2007
I just finished this and I have to say: This was so good! I loved it. The ending was great, but I'd hoped that Allison and Raph would have gotten together. I am going to check out some of your other Turtle fics right now!
MeletetheMuse chapter 15 . 9/5/2007
Wow...once again, I have to say thank you, this time for telling me about your earlier fics, as well as for being such a great writer! I read this pretty much all the way through, except for dinner, and I LOVED it. I'm so glad I've discovered another great TMNT writer that actually updates and writes quality stuff. Definitely can't wait to get to the sequel! For this one, I can say I really, really enjoyed seeing this side of Raphael. So sweet. I thought you successfully avoided the Mary Sue-ness in Allison that most of these OCs catch. And, I won't lie, I wanted more lurve between her and Raph, but I think I'm probably safe in assuming I'll find that in the next fic...? Man, I love not having to wait for updates...! I'm getting started on the next one right away, so you'll here from me soon! Ciao, and keep it up!
jennielf chapter 15 . 6/12/2006
This was a very interesting story. I almost stopped reading it at a couple of points, but I am glad I stayed with it. I think I am dissapointed in the ending, I _really_ kinda wanted Raph and Allison to get together, but I think I understand why it needed to end this way...Those two, would either eventually kill each other, snog constantly, or simply balance each other's anger. While I am satisfied with this story ending here, I can also see lots of different ways you could expand on this universe (the boys getting "rented" as movie premiere atmosphere and getting to go to LA, Allison having to move in with the boys for a few weeks after coming back from LA, the tentative relationship between A and R continuing to grow as they discover each other, etc...)

I must admit though, I was starting to feel scared for the poor girl after awhile, I mean she seemed to do nothing but get physically assaulted since that alley... If she appears in another story maybe a _little_ less action for her? Im not sure her poor body could take much more. :) However, she is definetly not the wilting flower type...

Anyway, I thuroughly enjoyed the story and I was impressed with the way the writing strengthened quite a bit towards the end.

Congrats!
ashdemon chapter 15 . 6/5/2006
I finally finished your story. It was great.
TigerChickTigriss chapter 15 . 6/1/2006
I loved this story! I loved the characters and the way you wrote! Every single chapter was filled with soemthing that made you want to continue reading. I never wanted to stop! Your story captured me and made me feel all the emotions that went through the characters heads. I hope that you will write another TMNT story or a continuation of this one! I love your writing style! Please, don't stop!

TCT
Tentacle Raptor chapter 15 . 5/28/2006
Aww, man it's over? I liked the story! *Cries* You should make a sequal!