Reviews for Just Go
Darkchubb chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Argh u can't leave it like that! You have to continue the story pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssse! Such a heart wrenching moment c'mon jaina has to save arthas somehow! I'll even follow this story for a while. . . And review every chapter if I have to. Hopefully, till next time
jaja59 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
this is a very gud warcraft story,, i really feel the love they had for each other,, but destiny/faith is not on their side,,

i love this,, hope u write more fics with them as the main characters,, even one-shot.. ;)

-jaja59
Aki Angel chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Aw! That was touching! I absolutely loved it. And your writing style is wonderful. You captured both characters very well. Excellent story!
TerraMRB chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
*cry* that was so sad! *blows nose* this was the best, u didn't kill anyone thank god lol. *gets on knees* PLEASE MAKE MORE! *begs* . or another story to this r something I am now one of your bigest fans! AWSOME JOB! WOOT!
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was amazing! it was really sweet at the end
wfft1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Uh its a good story...

I didnt play warcraft only WoW.

But good nonethless.
Saiyakupo chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I love it I love it.. *clap clap clap* So perfect, there's no other way it could have been written ;3; It's too good... It makes my heart sink, but also makes me happy at the same time ;3;
Fredryck chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Wow...magnificent. You get a 10 out of 10. Good job.
Animaeus chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Whoa that was amazing *sniffles* I'm a sap for Arthas/Jaina, they're cute D:...

Well written and very realistic... if only...

EnlightenedKing chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I liked that story, I always thought Arthas was a cool character and I am curious if you are going to do a sequal, I think it would be great. I always wanted to see the corrupted Arthas go good again. Thanks for writing the story.
Darkangel15x chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
WOW. 0_o fantastic writing! This scene is just all too real. In fact, I could already see it playing in my head! Keep writing! _
Caitlyn Walnut chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
nice job! although i can see jaina killing arthas, i like the way you wrote the story and she spared him.

blizzard made one HOT bad guy, i mean come on, with a leader like that whod say no to mindless undeath?
dalodia chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Great stuff. Both characters seem IC and the writing is very solid. The only problem I see is an occasional tense switch.
Kiwiprince chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This is really good and also realistic. You are a good writer
Seagale Twinkletree chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
A beautiful story, despite the fact that it doesn't completely follow the lore. You presented Arthas' feelings in a great way in my opinion. Good job!