Reviews for Consequences
Aria Talbot chapter 24 . 8/14/2014
Kill Patil -.-
Aria Talbot chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
Ginny and Ron are both idiots. Completely. Idiotic. If you ask me, somehow get them BOTH thrown in azkaban! WAHAHHA!
v-x-y-zz chapter 28 . 2/5/2014
Love this story.
Perhaps you will write another Dramione story?
Polyphemos chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
You really need some better betas...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
hated this story and think mit would be fine if pregnancy was involved
Dimplz chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
First of all, I have to commend you for writing a 170k word story in a language that is not native to you. I really admire your skill and determination.

Despite the very dubious first chapter, the story itself was indeed enjoyable. I thought the plot was interesting. The one thing I didn't like, though, was that Draco never apologized for his actions at the beginning of the story. All in all, it was a good story.
Lilywilson chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
I'm quite far in, to chapter 15, I'm still concerned about hermiones missing period after she was first raped.. Having read the following chapters she just said she'd wait to see what happens and we don't get any follow up I don't think.
cocis chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Poor Hermione. Peraps all the study caused her a brain damage. She's been raped but she feels aroused and then she is jealous of Pansy? I don't thing someone can feel aroused durig a rape , and I can't believe that Hermione have feelings toward the person that did it to her. Hermione is often weak and quite odd in the fics while Draco is the strong one. It should be the opposite.
sarangingayo chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
aw man this is a good story but i have to admit that once i had read this chapter and found that she for her period, i was a little disappointed.
flowerypetal chapter 28 . 11/2/2012
I really enjoyed your story!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
Realllyyyyyyyyyy loved this fanfic! I read it 1 day, I think it was the best one I ever read! You're quite a gifted writer! Thanks so much for a wonderful story :)
Aurora91 chapter 28 . 5/7/2012
Such a wonderfull story! Last chaoter, therefir my last comment :)

It had a perfect length, very nice story, good characters and just everything was great! And the best, you completed it! What is unfortunately very rare...

Thank u very much for this story, i had a great time reading it and wasting my time with it even though i should have been studying

Wow i hadnt thought that english is just your second language, it was very good i think, not that my judgement counts, english is just my (officially third but more like my second) language too ;)

The ending was lovely, with the children and everything :)

Soo have a nice day and i hope u liked my comments :)
Aurora1991 chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
ahh i love the fact, that Darco and blaise had something toghter before! thats a great detail that makes me love your story even more... to sad that the Film-Blaise is not even near my imagination of him in the books (nothing against blacks, hes just not.. the way i wanted him to look like)
Aurora1991 chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
english is just my third language, so i'm not sure if i got this right *dropped its contents to the sink" means she didnt drank it on purpose? omg sorry but i expected more from hermione, the brightest witch in hogwarts than that! she can't be so stupid, can she?

oh and i still loooove your story :)

interesting, the patil twins hmm? i never really liked them, so i dont care that they are some wannabe death eaters
Aurora1991 chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Again a review ;)

i do really love Ron in the books, more rupert as an actor, but in this story its just too funny what an idiot he is XD he dont get anything!

and dumbledore (shit i dont know how to write his name hope its right) and Snape making plans of putting them together is so funny. Yes Yes, thats how he is, little i-know-it-al-when-i-look-in-your-eyes dumby :)