Reviews for The Ghost of You
Lover of gays chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
hope and fate chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
You're right, definately needed the tissues. hope&fate xx
ChudleyCanons chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Well, I was crying like a sonofabitch also. It was beautifully written. I loved it. It was sad and happy at the same time. I hope that is what happened and that they got to spend eternity together. That is what they'd want.
asara kaden chapter 4 . 9/12/2006
thats why i recognize your pen name! oh well i really like this. read that one before i found this everytime i see the title to that i wanna start singing in a really off tune voice(dunno why) i hope youre not the one i bitched at. i didnt mean to if i did. i like memories. and i like this one
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 4 . 8/13/2006
well they don't exactly LIVE i mean...THIER DEAD!...but still alls well that ends well...at leaste they get to stay together.
sjowall1452 chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I read this becasuse of Michael Evans. Ennis has brown eyes, dark brown, not emerald green, and his hair is (maybe light, but definitely) brown. You might want to quibble about ther hair, but it's hard to mistake dark brown ( EXACTLY the color of Junior's) for emerald green...otherwise I enjoyed it. Doesn't go very far, but maybe others will.
pastorfred chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
Beautiful story, soothing to our aching hearts to see how it just may be for our beloved Ennis and Jack.

Did you know that C.S. Lewis wrote that this world is just a shadow of what is to be? The reality is more real and more permanent. The Brokeback Mountain on earth is a "shadow land" - the real one is in Heaven, and that is where Ennis and Jack are together forever.
EnnisJackForever chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
I bloody love it! I sobbed like a lost child!
E chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
That was beautiful...I remember watching the movie and at the last shot of outside Ennis' trailer I remember thinking/hoping an outlike of Jack would appear. Thank you so much for writing this, it brought tears to my eyes. Please, write as much as you can!

E
onefreetoroam chapter 4 . 3/17/2006
Thanks for a wonderful story - looking forward to the next.
A Horse Called Hwin chapter 4 . 3/15/2006
*Wipes a tear* This is so beautiful...I just love happy endings... *Sniffles* I've promised myself I wouldn't cry...
Michael J. Evans chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
You done it again! It is really hard to read when your eyes are blurry with tears, you have given me a truly great short story, and I applaud you for it. Your words and your ability to tell your story has captured my heart and soul. In my heart of hearts and soul of souls, I do believe in my opinion, that the hereafter is just like you discribed it to be and Jack and Ennis are together forever. Do e-mail me when you start posting "Memories", If it's anything like what you just written it should be great. Eternally greatful...Mike
onefreetoroam chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
You weren't the only one crying up a storm - wow - this just about broke my heart - don't know why though - as it really is kinda a happy ending - don't know that the ending really needs a sex scene but it'd be interesting to see how you write it. Thanks for a great story.
Judy chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
The waterworks were sure flowing here tonight. What a awsomely (is that a word?) beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing.

Are you going to do a chapter 4 where Junior takes their ashes back to Brokeback?
Michael J. Evans chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
God, I love your writing. Like you, I cried right through the end, that's one of the ways I judge a book, how well the auther can draw me into the story line. Two things that come to me, from your story is that "Love is a force of nature" and "A love that would never grow old", two very true components of your story. Your story is great, I truely hope you write another chapter, as you say one that is really spicy. Once again, thanks for the story...Mike