Reviews for Purrfectly Normal Behavior
LordsFire chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
This is a wonderful story; a shame it is almost certainly dead. You have a way with words, even if you are a little lacking in understanding of cats and such like (such as cats being faster than humans.)
little.lost.panda chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
I remember reading this on Juliet's page, but I can't find it anymore sadly. So glad you uploaded this. I found it a few years ago, do you think you can give me the link to Juliet's page? I think she had a few more stories I had planned on reading...
recyclablefoxx chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Gah, this story is just so cute! And poor Shampoo, being mounted by a fat male cate is not a situation one wants to be in. But I am so glad Shampoo has someone to be with her now, and I love how you portray her. Too many people make Shampoo evil/stupid and weak. Shampoo is actually my favourite female character in the series, and I'm glad that in cannon she doesn't marry Ramna - he's a (unintentional) jerk!
BlackRoseFire chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Awesome I can't wait until the next chapter. I agree with you to many peaple just write off Xian Pu.
Wulfe Lightfoot chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
Great Story! Shampoo is one of my favorites characters (mainly because of her stilted speech and cursed form), and it's hard to find stories based on her. I love Human-To-Animal Transformations, and cats, and this is one of the only stories I've found to use both and make it seem canon. Keep it up!
JWG chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
Argoggh! Now I'm addicted to three of your stories! Help me! need fix. Need reaction to Chp 39: SiN too. ;)

WSE
ash the digi 10 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
you made mousse seem out of carcter in chapter 1
Princess Asuna chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
wow nice story so far, i really cant wait to see hwat happens next, i do so hope you intend to keep up dating on this story and dont give up on it. I also wanna know what happens when Yuzuyu learns about ranmas "magical form" lol anyways keep writing or else ill sic ryoga after you and have him use the breaking point on you lol. (ryouga) cracks knuckles "this will be fun!"
Thunderstorm101 chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Yeah, I think he's gonna figure it out.

Very nice fic, though, and I'd love an update, please.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
Amusing story. I like seeing Shampoo dealing with her cursed form, and also seeing Shampoo as the protagonist. Good, clean writing style, and a smooth plot.
Zump chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
"She was shaken from her reverie by a pair of slipped feet standing right in front of her. She followed the legs up to find Kippei’s mother looking down at her, 'I’m sorry Shampoo-chan, but we don’t have any cat food, so I hope this is okay,' she bent down and put a bowl of milk and a plate with a big slab of raw tuna right next to Shampoo, 'Help yourself.'"

Oh, I don't think it's a good ideato feed milk to a cat. My aunt once fed milk to a cat, and the cat started spraying poo all over the house. The local veterinarian told her that milk is one of the worst liquids you could feed to a cat... :P

But anyway, this is a very cute story. It was nice to see Shampoo happy in her cat form for a change. Keep up the good work. :)
claymade chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
Wow. This is some seriously awesome stuff you've got here. You're nailing all the characters; in particular, I like how you're balancing the "arrogant jerk" and "likeable, heroic guy" aspects of Ranma-it's so easy for forget about either one or the other, that it's refreshing to see both given their due attention.

Some of my favorite parts were the ones that showcased the friction between the two plot-world-systems, something you pull off extremely well. Having the Ranmaverse characters looking wistfully at the normalcy of the Aishiteruzeverse characters, or having the Aishiteruzeverse characters confronted with the unbelievable abilities of the Ranmaverse characters makes for some fascinating interactions. The scene where Ranma saved Kokoro was great that way.

But my favorite part? Far and away, it was the scene where Ranma was trying to impersonate Shampoo. Pure, hilarious brilliance. His opening line to the family alone had me in stitches.
Athla chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
nice. - it's hard finding decent shampoo fics these days.
abandoned kitty chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Wow you're a good writer, the only gratamatical erorr I found was there was no 'e' on the end of blonde. The chapters are pretty long too and it's not ooc.
borg rabbit chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
Very sweet story. Surprised that more people haven't left comments. I'll definitely want to follow this, should you continue. Thank you for your gift to the fanfiction community.

Ciao,