Reviews for Purrfectly Normal Behavior
SakuraAyanami chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
i really like this fic so i cant wait for the next chappi _
Hirrayami Otoni chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
hehe nice nice... this anime, aishiteru ze baby, got me interestign to knwo what was about and looked info about it...

XD you got me hooked with it mate... Yuzuyu is soo cute!

and its nice to see shampoo taking care of this girl. Shampoo is no Bimbo, she is a smart and clever martial arts but strangled in a strange land with a lenguage she is not good with.

oh and btw, shampoo's chinese name is Xian Puu, not Xuam Pu.

continue on, I'm here to support mate!
blue-demongirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
A lovely story indeed. Shampoo only wants affection, and here she gets it. Maybe you could put her with Ranma or just leave her single, both works for me. Update soon!
Jovianokami chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
Great chapter! I like what happening. But I still want to know who Shampoo is going to be with. I still think it should be Ranma but if not then maybe someone else but it is rare to see the two together.
BloodyFrost chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
Alright! This is a fun chapter to read! Keep up the good work man!
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
Great chapter. Please update soon! And could you please have RanmaxShampoo together? It really rare to see the two together. Please have them togeter! And remember to update soon!
umino-gaara chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
This is pretty cool.
Spanner chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
Hmm... To be honest, I wish you'd stayed away from the side relationships. Ranma and Ryoga falling for these girls so easily seems out-of-character for them - and their lack of awkwardness in dealing with it is even moreso.

But I guess my beef really doesn't have anything to do with characterization. I loved the first chapter of this story because of its... innocence, I guess. There's just something so wholesome about Shampoo-cat befriending little Yuzuyu and finally earning some affection for herself, a story that has nothing to do with romantic love or love entanglements. The new romances you're setting up, in addition to being extremely unlikely from what we know of the characters involved, are pulling away from what I feel should be the main thrust of the story.

Of course, what I feel may not be what you feel. This is your story, and you may write it how you please. This is my review, though, and I feel I should be free in telling you that I enjoyed the story more before you brought these aspects into it!

Regardless, I hope you keep writing. This is a very good read.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This was one of the best things I've ever read. And this is just the first chapter I'm talking about. Before now, I never even heard of "Aishiteruze Baby" but it sure makes a great crossover story with Ranma 1/2.
Joe Fenton chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
Still going well. We're getting a better feel for when this occurs with our brief look at Ryoga. Keep up the good work.
ryuulover chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
Wow! I've read some pretty crappy ranma fics before, but this...was...awesome! Knowing that there are some good Ranma fics out there has re-energized my search for them.

Your story was well written, flowed smoothly and nicely, and it wasn’t riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. I also love the way you incorporate both series into your fic. What happens is something that I can easily see happening, and the transformation of Shampoo’s character wasn’t abrupt or sudden (something a lot of authors struggle with is making changes like that believable and not ooc). You are a very talented writer and have a lot of skill to be able to do that on top of making a cross-over that can believably exist within both of the animes series’ (the first time I’ve ever seen that done well). It’s very refreshing to see. Plus the story itself is great; it is very interesting and I agree with you whole-heartedly—Shampoo definitely needs a hug. :) Your story was very enjoyable and easy to read, and I look forward to your next update.

Holding my breath,

Ryuulover
The one who lives in darkness chapter 2 . 3/15/2006
update please
General Grievous chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
This is a pretty cool story! I haven't seen any episodes of Aishiteruze Baby, but I may have to, after reading this. But I also like how you portray Shampoo. A lot of fictions demonize her, and I like the fact that Shampoo is for once the protagonist. Keep going! I can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Interesting and you've actually inspired me to go find out more about this Aishiteruze Baby as it sounds like something I'd enjoy. Obviuosly Ranma swept in and saved Yuzuyu but I'll look forward to seeing where you go with this.

I will however point out Ranma is able to control his fear unless the cat is latching onto him at the time. Remember there was an episode where he got dropped into a room full of cats and didn't snap until the tiger showed up so as long as Shampoo was behaving herself in a young girls hands he'd probably be okay.
Joustingforcancer chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Nice cliffhanger. Got me hooked. I had to add the story to my alert list. I'm enjoying this fic quite a bit, although I've never heard of Aishiteruze Baby before now. Keep up the good work!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »