Reviews for Purrfectly Normal Behavior
Joustingforcancer chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Noticed right off in the first chapter that you described Shampoo as a white cat with black paws and ears. She's actually kind of a pinkish white with reddish purple ears and paws.
borg rabbit chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
This was a delightful second chapter. Hey! All youse fanfic fanatics get ta reviewin this here story. Author needs some encouragin'.

I assume that Ranma will now be involved with the family somehow. If you intend to pair him with Shampoo, he will need to lose his fear of cats, at least of Shampoo-neko.

Ciao,

Wes
Joe Fenton chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Nice cliff hanger. :) You seem to be mixing the two together pretty well. The whole cafe scene is one you'd expect to find in the Ranma series. This chapter was a bit more Ranma-ish where the last was more like Aishiteruze Baby, but they balance well.
pi chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
What... how could you do that to Kokoro? That's not humorous at all! :
Seriumu chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I was going to go to bed, but... Aishiteruze Baby! OMG! Wai! Wai! Wai! Lovely fic :)
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
End. End? Is this a oneshot. Well, it is a nice take on the loneliness Shampoo must feel and how she might respond to the unconditional love of a child. Will there be more? I'll wait and see.

Ciao,

Wes
Joe Fenton chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Excellent start! It's nice to see a story that focuses on a "minor" character for a change.
Slumbering Dragon chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Good first chapter. This is probably the first time I have come across a X over of these two particular series, it is certainly a novel idea and you appear to have pulled it off admirably. I personally cannot see how Shampoo can be compatible with any of the AB cast, but I shall await and see where you will take this.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3