Reviews for Truth
zeldawolf2000 chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
This is a really good story, very good plot. The only thing that I notice is that you forget a lot of small words like "he," "she," "it," even "a." I suggest maybe getting a better reader, or at least to be honest learning how to use those and put them in your writing. I don't know what your first languages, but English really needs those words.
Other than that though the store is really good. I like the clock in your description is really good. Use him to work on the small words that we could put in our heads, but your story would look a lot better if you edited it and add those.
Fanfiction-Has-Ruined-My-Life chapter 21 . 4/6/2013
It has been fou years since this glorious story has been updated but I don't care I need more (please)!
Yorushike chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Hi,
you are writing about Sam wanting his father to stay and Dean is sorry that he is going to prison. Now my question is why? Was he only hitting them when he was drunk and otherwise a good father? That doesn't seem to fit with what you wrote before. That Dean was so desperately to get home.

I would also like to advise having someone beta this. There are a lot of spelling mistakes.
Besides these two points its nicely written
Greetings Yorushike
angel1718 chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
Good story,Please update.
Vamp468 chapter 21 . 3/13/2009
Oh boys. Poor broken boys. I really wonder if Sam thought he'd be able to keep the truth from Dean forever. A lifetime of abuse seems like it'd be a hard thing to just gloss over. Dean handled it surprisingly well. Am I jinxing it? Should I expect guns in the next chapter?

You know what I bet would make them both feel better? I bet you know my solution. I'll give you three hints; it involves two vaguely incestuous brothers, at least partial nudity, and lube. You can have some time to mull that over... I'm just saying that a quick little hand job between brothers might help soften Sammy to the idea of an abuser/victim confrontation.

I'd also just like to point out that since you've started this story (way back at the dawn of time/fandom) you've really improved as a writer. Not just in terms of grammar and punctuation, but just in crafting a story. You've progressed as a writer, which is like totally kickass.

Good luck with the last chapter. 'Til next time...

P.S: Just let me say, looking at my own list of unfinished fanfazi crackazoid stories, I totally admire you seeing this through to the end.

P.S.S: In chapter 7 ending author's notes you said, "Ok I think this is the final chapter". Not judging, just pointing out a fact :p.
GracelandFan chapter 20 . 1/6/2009
exellent work. good job. hope you update asap. please?
babyreaper chapter 20 . 12/30/2008
Brilliant story, had to reaquaint myself with it, now looking forward to another update. Please post one soon. Thanks
babyreaper chapter 19 . 9/17/2008
Have you finished the story? I've just read the whole thing and am eager to find out what happens next, but you haven't updated for a while. are you continuing this story?
UThnkUrFunny IThnkImAdorable chapter 19 . 7/26/2008
You need to update soon! I love this story!
EmptySpaces11 chapter 18 . 11/22/2007
Really good!
Silvertayl 57 chapter 18 . 10/8/2007
I love this story, please finish it, you haven't updated it for over 12 months.
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Please, please, please finish with the story.
SammyJaredfan chapter 18 . 2/14/2007
Please continue writing this story. I think it's really good.
mmelon3 chapter 18 . 1/8/2007
hey, i like this story alot! hope you keep going with it!
Dugleik chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
Why is Dean still protecting his father?