Reviews for The One She Truly Loves
Starx chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Very nice. This fic's ending was totally unexpected.

There's only one flaw in your arguement about Akane/Kunou

being the same as Shampoo/Mousse. Akane dislikes Kunou always and

has never shown affection. Shampoo though does show affection (ultra rare)

and is a friend of Mousse.
V. Zhao chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
whoa. totally threw me off. I thought it was a Shamp and Mousse fic.
Ranko-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
:( are you kidding me? RANMA AND AKANE FOREVER! it was okay, exept it was kuno ::barfs:: and an akane in LOVE with kuno ::faints:: honestly, you can write better tan that! if you make akane in love with someone, make it ranma, and THAT will be a work of art!
Heff chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
Literary-wise, it's a good piece of work. The POV was well written, the beat steady and keeps the reader anticipating the next line. But Akane and Kuno? One word. TriplePukeFest. Heck who cares how many words that was. A girl might from time to time tell off a guy she likes, just to see how far he'd go for her, but with a guy who treats her like property? The way Kuno chases Ranma-chan with that bokken of his yells "Two-timing SOB". Not to mention "sex fiend". Females like to be showered with attention. With affection. But to have said attention and affection showered on the girl NEXT to her by the SAME guy a split-second after receiving it herself, I don't think that there's a female out there who would not feel absolutely insulted. And sickened. TriplePukeFest. Well, that's the girls I know anyway. If you know of girls who're turned on by two-timing jerks, PLEASE PLEASE email me n tell me where they live, cuz I'm moving there :Þ. In the meantime, I'll stick to my views. All in all, your fic is a very well written piece. I just think your chosen example to embody your view on female rejection was.. for a lack of a better term in my mind, extremely far fetched. Great work! TriplePukeFest! ;)
Ling Mao chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
hmm... interesting... I think perhaps it would have been better if there was more reason to it... But perhaps that is because I'm pro Akane & Ranma _ Anyways... I like the idea, but think it should have been a little longer
Riko chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
Man your story is weird, but not bad.
Durandall chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Impressive and though provoking. The only comment I can add is that you might have chosen to work with a less feasible couple, becase the way it's set up here, it actually looks quite believable.