Reviews for You've Got Mail
Lauren chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
hi high school musical
Lauren chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
hi high school musical I like you show
mimi6555 chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Nice Story! Just wish you put a bit more detail into it.
skittleysweet chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
luved it!cant wait till next chapter
dance246 chapter 2 . 8/24/2006
Aw! I love this story! I think it's cool how they ended up being their like inter-net friend. Though I did suspect if through the whole story.
Kailei chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
it was short but very very cute and sweet, you write good!
Kailei chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
this is good, it seems a bit rusheed but good!
starbright37 chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
love this story hope you update soon
Broadwaylove4ever chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Well i've kinda like signed up for an alert for about everyone of ur stories so i figured it was time to review. lets just say this I LOVE YOUR STORIES. now that we got that clear i think your doing an amazing job. i only have two tips for u, and please don't take it as bashing cause that not what i mean

1) "noone" is two words not one "no one", sorry but its a pet peeve and i know i can't spell either

2) when writing dialogue, and the speaker changes you put it on a seperate line

EX:

The rest of the time they spent together was silent. "So, why haven't you met him yet?" Troy asked, kicking the dirt just to see it rise up and fall back down to the ground. :click enter:

"He doesn't live around here. We promised to meet as soon as he came into town." :click enter:

"Well, he's a lucky man." Troy stated as he started to walk away from me, once again.

well thats all i really had to say. your doing an amazing job with all your stories, if u ever need any help feel free to ask :)
Heaven and Earth chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
LOVE IT SO FAR! UPDATE WHENEVER!

Heaven and Earth
DragonHeartString101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
great story
iluvhsm-Sprntrl-LWD-Sville13 chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
wow, that was awesome, i really liked it, very cute, adorable acctually, so every very cute, in love with it, lol, bravo, wait, no, brava!
escin2yourfantasy chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
THAT WAS SOO GOOD! I thought it would be troy b/c in other stories it was them too! THAT's so cute! UPDATE SOON
amandeezy chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
good story. Is it over?
EatSleepBreatheJonas chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
I have all your stories on alert, and I'm adding this one! omg it's...it's awesome! When ever I read one of your fics, I just tune everything out. When I started reading, my mp3 was on song number 2, when I finished, it was on 8. I had burned up 8 songs and not even heard them played. Isn't that cool, how I just tune everything and everyone out when I'm reading a great fic? Ugh I love them so much. I'm thinking of writing a fic about Zac and Vanessa, but they're kinda talking with Troy and Gabriella, like, Zac is telling Troy to just kiss her, but it's not like concience, it's like they're 4 different people. Is that wierd? Well, I like the story. Keep it up!