Reviews for Age is Meaningless
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Why did you cancelled this story for its great and you were doing great.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
WTF...UR CANCELLING!ITS GREAT, WHY CAN'T U KEEP GOING!I WANT AN ANSWER!

that is all

please leave a message at the tone

(O")O Q("Q) ("\(;,,;)/")

kirbies boxing bear thing

kirbies

BEP!
ranma hibiki chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
if someone picks it up could you post to let us know? i really like your story's and would really love to see them continued
Sun S. Li chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
Ah so sad. I sadly, do not have the muse enough to write fanfiction unlike authors like yourself. I wish you happiness in your life.
Ghost of Meat chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
I've read this from the start and would happily take up where you have left off
trekie chapter 12 . 4/5/2007
just finished chapter 12 and i must say very good but only 12 chapters and its been a while now then of to buy more kleenex
The Glorious Executioner chapter 12 . 12/5/2006
Wow. All I can say is wow! Can't wait for the next chapter. Oh, and, eventually, put a god damn lemon or lime or even citris (sp?) in there!
armanstay chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
It's a good story, I hope you can collect your thoughts enough for another chapter soon.
dundundunto lazy to log in chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
love the fic, rely, but i need to torch a bad weed. the nose bleed thing is a bit childish for a fic this...uhh...detailed. nose bleeds are only good in fics for teens and (even though im only 15 reading this) it seems just a bit jouvinile for this. other than thati love the fic though so keep writing.
RikkuAndYunaLezLovers chapter 12 . 10/15/2006
That was very good I read them all in one night and me and my girlfriend both got nosebleeds so yes its very good and I will most likly end up call the fire department for your next chapter because if its like the rest you will be on fire! lol lots of love and luck Rikku!
Leon EVA unit -01 chapter 12 . 10/9/2006
very nice chapter...very short chapter. oh well! Leon out!
gunman chapter 12 . 9/27/2006
Kinda short, but pretty enjoyable. Especially with Shinji being immune to Maya's constant pestering thanks to Toji and Kensuke.

Those guys can be annoying at times.

As for Asuka and Hikari, granted they did get into their relationship pretty fast, and they did have to grow up pretty fast too, but they are honest about their feelings. It's good to see that they are willing to take things slow.

Write On!
gunman chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
OH GOD I'M ABOUT TO DIE FROM BLOOD LOSS!

The whole scene with Maya giving Rei tips about clothes and makeup and seducing boys was really good. Especially since she is mostly considered a wallflower.

The double-date scene at the restaurant was played out really well, especially with it ending with their stories about how Toji saved Rei from being assaulted and Shinji saving Maya from that cafe bomb blast.

Recaping events from other chapters is a time-honored tradition in all on-going series.

It was also funny to hear that Toji and Rei's first date was at a McDonalds, though sweet for it to be for Toji's sisters birthday.

Seeing Rei acting like a normal teenager has been a long time coming, and it was funny to see Shinji snapping pictures of the pair in such an intimate moment.

Pink tutu's? GASP!

The whole thing where Ritsuko makes Misato put on a shock collar? ROTFLOL

The scene with Asuka and Hikari nearly made me lose it.

And honestly, there isn't really any limit to how far you can take sexual moments, as long as you don't go for that S&M stuff. That's not sexy, it's just painful.

Asuka dressed as Cat Woman? HOT!

Hikari dressed as Wonder Woman? SMOKIN!

Ritsuko dressed as Raven? SCORE!

Misato dressed as a cheerleader? HOT, but kinda deviated from the theme.

Shinji, Maya, Toji and Rei going formal was excellent, and I'm looking forward to seeing what Shinji has in store for Maya.

Great chapter, keep going!

Write On!
gunman chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
I loved the whole scene where Kensuke gets busted. That thing with the gambling and the computer was just the sort of thing that geek boy would have done.

And Misato's comment about this being another example of why he wasn't chosen to be an Eva pilot was hilarious.

YES! More Shinji and Maya fluff!

Shinji sleeping with Maya makes for some fun imagery, and the whole shower scene was just hot! And I have to admit that it's good to see Shinji more assertive.

Being in love has done wonders for him. As well as having the girl he loves love him back.

(I know that sounded corny, but hey, love is like that, right?

And the whole scene where Misato sneezes on Ritsuko, while attempting to kiss her, was hilarious.

Ritsuko chasing Asuka was fun to see, as well as Misato being called a mom and squeezing Hikari till she turned blue was funny as well.

Great chapter. Write on!