Reviews for Picture This
Teeahni chapter 1 . 11/17
Wow! I'm suuuuper intrigued! Beauty and the Beast is literally my fav Disney movie and I'm really surprised that you're getting me to consider liking this pairing! Good job!
Cersesi chapter 31 . 11/8
I like it.
Bambibelle84 chapter 24 . 10/21
[But now, I have to tell you. I love you, Belle. I want you. I need you. I can't live without you."]

Omg he said it he finally said and he recited the poem and asddfghjllhgfdddfghj

[All this time she had been waffling and prevaricating and pushing him away – first saying they couldn't see each other at all, then insisting that they could only be friends, then telling him that maybe there was a chance for romance between them after all, only to reject him in favor of Hervé…through all her confused feelings and all her mixed signals, Gaston had loved her. His love had never wavered. And while he was working so hard to prove his love for her, determined to master a task that he found almost impossibly difficult just to please her…she had chosen to spend her time with a bland, passionless man who wouldn't even go to a fair with her. A man who "esteemed" her. "Belle?" Gaston was anxiously waiting for her answer. She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Oh, Gaston," she said softly, inexpressibly touched by his gesture. "I…I just don't deserve you." Immediately she saw him misunderstand, saw the hope leave his eyes. He looked away, his shoulders sagging – the look of a man who had gambled everything and lost. "Yeah," he said with a heavy sigh. "I guess the bookseller was right, then. You deserve to be with—" But before he could finish, he was silenced by Belle's lips on his, kissing him with all her heart, her arms around him.]

THIS KILLED ME. Asdfghjkl. Whale noises are coming out of my mouth bahahaha FINALLY.

[But you know what the biggest problem with Hervé was?" "What?" Gaston asked curiously. She smiled shyly. "He wasn't you."]

I knew it. Omg I'm fangirling again.

[She smiled. "You do have a way of growing on a girl," she said fondly. "I still can't believe you memorized a whole poem! I never expected you to do something like that." "I told you I'm full of surprises," Gaston said proudly. "You certainly are!" Belle agreed. "That's why I love you."]

Adorbs I just can't with this.

["It's about a guy who loves a girl, and he keeps chasing after her like a hunter going after a deer," he told her. "But no matter what he does or how much he chases her, he can't get her. So finally, he gives up. He thinks it's hopeless. But once he stops chasing her…that's when she comes to him." He reached out and brushed Belle's hair off her face affectionately. "I guess she didn't want anyone pushing her around or telling her what to do. She wanted to make her own choices."]

Awe. Perfect poem.

["But being with you…it opened my eyes, Gaston," she went on earnestly. "There's been a change in me…a kind of 'moving on,' you could say. Now I feel that adventure isn't a place to go to – it's something within us, something we make for ourselves, no matter where we are." She looked up at him seriously. "I never thought I'd leave my childhood dreams behind, but now I feel as though a whole new life is beginning for me. A truer life. For the first time, I feel that I'm exactly where, and who, I want to be. It's exciting." She smiled. "Besides, being with you is an adventure in itself!"]

I loved that Gaston taught Belle a few things.
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 10/20
["I told you then what I think a hero is. To me, a hero is someone who's willing to risk his life or whatever he loves most to save others. Someone who does the right thing, even when he doesn't want to – even when it would be so easy, and so tempting, to just turn away and do nothing." She looked into his eyes. ]

As soon as she said this in the beginning I knew this would come back for the ending chapters.
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 10/20
[She wondered with a pang of jealousy if he was expecting that Klaske girl…not that she could blame him, given that she had been seeing Hervé. But still, it hurt her feelings to see that he wasn't paying attention to her at all.]

Lol I love Jelly and troubled Belle.

[Out of the corner of his eye, Gaston saw another wolf creeping closer to Tristan. But the horse reared up, whinnying, then slammed his front hooves down on the wolf, fracturing its skull. Despite the deadly urgency of the situation, Gaston felt a glow of pride in his horse. Tristan was too tough to go down without a fight.]

Love Tristan.

Omg my baby is hurt. But he did get to save Hervé which I knew he would do.
Bambibelle84 chapter 21 . 10/20
[Watching him grinning and laughing, all set to climb into a pen and chase a pig to win a prize, Belle was suddenly struck with how full of life Gaston was. He abounded in fun and energy and spirit, always ready for an adventure, always game for anything, any bet or dare or joke. She felt wistful, overcome with longing. Being with Gaston had been fun and exciting. He had made her feel alive, as though he was showing her a whole world she hadn't known existed, a world where anything could happen and life was full of surprises.]

Oh Belle.

[Then the audience started to giggle: the pig had somehow ended up on Gaston's head, so as he started to get up, for a moment it looked as though Gaston's body had a pig's head. Then, slowly and carefully, Gaston started to rise…and quick as a flash, he snatched the pig off his head and gripped it to his chest.]

I see what u did there lol awe.

Klaske huh. Lol Belle Jelly adorbs.

[Suddenly he broke off, and Belle saw him smile slightly and give a little involuntary shake of the head, as though admonishing himself. He looked at her attentively. "Belle, how have you been? Are you reading any good books now?" Belle smiled, amused and touched at the way he consciously remembered to be more polite. There was just something so dear and sweet about him. "Yes, a few."]

It's si adorbs how he stops and thinks of her.

Ugh Hervé is so annoying.
Bambibelle84 chapter 20 . 10/20
["Well, in that case, if it's that important to you…." Hervé began. Belle smiled, pleased that he had changed his mind. But her smile faded when he finished, "…then by all means, you certainly should attend.]

GOTTEEEEE lol. Poor Belle. Gaston actually do something he didn't like for Belle.

LeFou is such a great friend to Gaston. Awe my baby really wants to learn that poem. He's so in love.
Bambibelle84 chapter 19 . 10/20
Hervé was her first kiss. Oh goodness no. This guy is so boring. I can tell Belle finds him annoying already. She's thought of Gaston tho. Awe.
Bambibelle84 chapter 18 . 10/20
[Hervé shrugged. "Personally, I don't fancy risking life and limb for the sake of barreling down a hill, then falling off into wet snow and getting soaked to the skin. I've never seen the appeal of it myself."]

Just as I thought. Not adventures at all. Just so boring. Everything is the books and not everything in like is books.

[Belle remembered Gaston once saying that he wanted six or seven kids of his own. Watching him with the village children, she could easily picture him with his own brood. He'd be a fun sort of father, she thought, wrestling with his kids and tossing them around. And of course, they would love bragging to their friends that their papa was the biggest and strongest of all.]

Omg my shipper heart a aaaahhhh asdfghjkl Gaston playing with the kids and laughing I can't. And Belle thinking about this.

The snowball fight tho I see what you did there.

["Like a Huntsman"]

I can't wait to read the poem. Poor Gaston. Trying to learn a poem for Belle.

I knew Hervé was gonna be boring lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 17 . 10/20
Amelia and LeFou I ship it lol.

So Josette is the single one hmm.

Wow you actually added the Villagers from the movie you are awesome
Bambibelle84 chapter 16 . 10/20
[But I like books too now!" Gaston protested. "You read me all those stories, remember?" Belle's heart felt a pang at his words. He was trying so hard. ]

Omg I'm crying. He's like a lil kid. Goodness I just feel for Gaston.

The fukin goodie 2 shoes are the first bad people. Reading that dialogue with the old guy and Gaston was frustrating.
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 10/20
[Belle sighed and shook her head. "Gaston, Hervé didn't make you lose me. You did that all by yourself." With that, she left.]

Painful to read.

[She walked him to the door. He turned to her. "Until Apollo's chariot appears once more on the horizon, I wish you a most pleasant evening and a restful repose in the arms of Morpheus."]

This asshole must have something up his sleeve. I can't stand him already. Grrr.

I can't even believe Belle. I thought she was smarter than that. How is it that she just met him and wants him to... she would have found all that crappy bullshit hes throwing at her annoying.
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 10/20
["But now there's Hervé. And Papa, here's the thing: Hervé is the man I was trying to change Gaston into!" Belle exclaimed. "Hervé is a voracious reader, and he's very intelligent, and he loves to talk about books for hours. He respects my intelligence, and he actually admires the fact that I love to read. I didn't have to argue with him about it, or overcome any prejudice that a woman who reads is 'odd' or that women shouldn't think. And he's very polite. I didn't have to try to change him into what I wanted. He already is that man, the kind of man I always dreamed of.]

I wonder if Herve is a punk (to not day the other person word)? Why do I want him to have faults? My shipper heart hurts to know Belle is intrigued by this Herve guy.

["Don't, Belle," Gaston spat. "Do not tell me for the hundredth time that you never wanted to hurt me. If it were true, you wouldn't keep doing it."]

My baby is hurt he about to do something stupid.

Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 10/20
Ugh this Herve guy gets on my nerves.
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 10/20
[Belle rolled her eyes. "So you're brave enough to face wolves and bears, but you're too cowardly to let your friends know you like books? What are you so afraid of?" Gaston bristled. "I'm not afraid of anything!" he snapped. "And I'm no coward!" He glared at her.]

Oh oh.

[Gaston scowled. "I bet you're thinking about that professor guy," he said accusingly. "You were practically swooning over him in the bookstore." Belle blushed. "I was not!" "Yes, you were," Gaston insisted. "You looked exactly the way the triplets look when I bring home a new trophy."]

Jelly Gaston. My poor baby. Ugh I just hate a third party.
1,271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »