Reviews for Picture This
Dogfreak1233 chapter 31 . 3/28
I've been doing nothing but reading this the past three days. This was a great story! Thank you so much for writing it! I'm so glad I stumbled across this
Kreeblim Sabs chapter 31 . 3/26
Thank you for this story! I really enjoyed the progression of Gaston and Belle's relationship...I read this entire story in one sitting needing to keep going until the end! The little twists and ups and downs...oh you had me hooked the whole way through! When he recited to her the poem I teared up...so sweet! Thank you for this...I look forward to re reading!
WillYouStillLoveMe chapter 31 . 3/22
I applaud you
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 3/20
I wrote the last review but I forgot to sign in. Just gotta say again how much I loved this story. I'm already rereading certain chapters cause I loved this AU you've created so much. Splendid job again!
I really loved this story. I totally agree with you that Beast and Belle are so perfect, but in a world that the Beast doesn't exist, I feel bad that Gaston was never given a chance. Yeah when we first meet him he's a jerk and egotistical, but in a lot of stories the main character has flaws and is given chances to redeem himself. Which is exactly what your story did! This was the perfect story I was looking for because there was so much character development for both Gaston and Belle, you kept it true to their characters, and you contained so much emotion and feelings into your writing. Thanks for writing!
Tzarista chapter 31 . 3/20
great story .. very different from the rest and still realistic
snowcloud8 chapter 14 . 3/18
I am surprised at the amount of times your fiction makes me mentally scream, "Damn it, Gaston!" Well done. This is a very entertaining and realistic read.
griffindork93 chapter 31 . 3/17
This story was just so plausible. And COMPLETELY ADORABLE. I'd never imagine reading a BATB fanfic before. I found this on another author's favorite and just had to give it a try. What I liked most was getting to see more of Gaston. The movie never presents him as anything more than a boorish, egotistical tyrant. You gave him so much depth and dimension, and in doing so allowed Belle to grow as well. Kudos to you for challenging yourself. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Like Belle though, not Herve xD
greensearcher chapter 31 . 3/14
I just flew through this story because it was SO AMAZING! I mean I know I'm way late on the bandwagon here but wow. I can't believe how well done this was. You truly made Gaston and Belle work! Your character development for both of them was perfect. Gaston trying (and failing) so so hard to win her heart was so adorable, and Belle realizing she was wrong about the townspeople was truly insightful. I love how you didn't completely change him either, he's still Gaston but he did come to his senses about the things that mattered. And I love how you showed that some of his annoying tendencies could actually be strengths, or at least amusing and fun! I laughed so much reading this (Gaston's POV about everything was such a riot), but I also felt really touched by so many parts. And everything turned out perfect in the end. I'm sure I'll be reading this again someday. Thanks so much for writing and sharing this with the world :)
elfymel chapter 31 . 3/13
I absolutely loved this! Thank you so much for sharing such a well written and believable story about these two
Energetic red chapter 31 . 2/6
I loved this! And everyone was in character. i think you got Belle spot on, she's a mix of Disney's intelligent female dreamer looking for a purpose and wanting someone to relate to. I saw that in how you wrote her PoV, so kudos.
Also Gaston is hilarious, even in the movies I found him funny and couldn't find it in me to hate him.
Krystalslazz chapter 31 . 1/27
Amazing story! I loved it. I never thought I would enjoy reading a Belle and Gaston story, but you made it work and made his character endearing. Well done.
Jem Boy chapter 24 . 12/14/2016
Okay I just started reading this story again to finish it, and I has say that I loved the Change in Me reference. I love that song. It really add something to Belle's character in the musical.
Haruka2007 chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
Brilliant story! Absolutely loved it!
Haruka2007 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016