Reviews for Picture This
Nykia chapter 27 . 8/1
You know, if Gaston and Belle were real people living in our generation I can't help but think that Mariah Carey, Joe, 98 Degrees - Thank God I Found You would be their song. I mean, listen to all of the lyrics, it is absolutely perfect for everything that they went through in this fictional version of BATB. The song fits them perfectly! Especially during their wedding day 3

Does anyone else agree? Disagree? I'd love to see other people's POV :)
Liliumconvallium chapter 31 . 7/29
I am almost lost for words. I do not quite know what to say...other than I am, undeniably, in utter admiration of your writing. I have read oh so many books, articles and fanfiction. This is more than fanfiction, this is not the writing of a hobby fanfic writer - this is the writing of a real, talented writer. Sure this is a beauty and the beast fanfic, but...gosh I am in complete awe. Thank you for posting and completing this story.
Lumy12 chapter 9 . 7/27
Okay so I was gonna just reread this story quietly and all but I just HAD to share, the line about those silly triplets fainting and Gaston not even noticing anymore made me LOL. For reals.

That is all :)
Lumy12 chapter 1 . 7/8
Hello there! I first read this story years ago, when a friend of mine with a account would forward me the word when you updated. I couldn't believe anyone could make me ship Belle and Gaston but you sure did! I recently made my own account and it occurred to me that perhaps you were still updating the sequel and my friend just hadn't bothered to tell me as I hardly ever talk to her anymore... thought you'd like to know how unforgettable you are ;) Anyways it's been a long time so I'm going to reread this story, a little at a time, and catch up to where you're at now with the sequel. Thank you for being awesome!
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 26 . 6/16
Aww It's nice to know he would have someone too!
The Living Dr. Two-Brains chapter 1 . 6/11
I love this story. Where do you come up with such wonderful fanfics?
unclemeag chapter 1 . 4/28
Okay since you specifically said "I want to write a believable gaston/belle pairing story" I'm just going to highlight on what I found to be unbelievable: the ending you gave belle a life that she totally did not want to begin with! I'm not saying don't let her and gaston get married but the becoming a teacher/mother? Also the whole ball section I think could've been done away with. When do 18th century French peasants hold balls? Also that snooty intellectual guy could've been completely cut from the story. I understand you wanted the reader to find gaston a better suit for belle an thus gave her the exact man she would've wanted but he just served to be a snooty intellectual stereotype instead of serving as a relationship builder for the pair.
Now what I did like? I loved the poem! That was a smart move. Also the sewing circle was a good incorporation but I wish you could've taken the time to talk about belle's dead mom. As for Marice I wish you could've made him less of a passive character. Anyway I liked the concept I liked a good chunk of it. Don't take what I say as me being an asshole I just hate writing reviews just talking about "how much I love it blah blah blah". I wanna help a writer bc I would expect others to tell me how I sucked.
writingislife27 chapter 31 . 4/20
I jus finished the last chapter. Your work is absolutely amazing. Not only do you handle sensitive subjects well but you also have true class. Especially on things like the wedding. You normally get so much...other material. You stayed true to the characters as well and your little nuances and extra additions from other Disney tales, well, it's truly astounding. I love your work and respect the effort you have put into this. Awesome!
This fanfic is really good!
fro.m the Mountains chapter 30 . 4/2
Sorry to make two consecutive reviews at the piece's end- I wasn't able to articulate the only actual reason I felt slightly uncomfortable with the story, which perhaps leaked out a little from the tone of my original review. It was because I'm not very fond of Gaston's personality, namely his boastfulness. But your writing was successful enough to develop a romance between him and Belle that's credible and an empathising background of Gaston's character; those earn further respect for this story.
fro.m the Mountains chapter 31 . 4/2
This is an interesting plot design in my opinion- unexpected, realistic, as well as thought-provoking. Although the original tale contained more fantasy and I still think Belle would have more resources to accomplish her goals being married to the Beast, your story made me think for the first time: "I can actually picture this.". Well done and thank you for sharing this piece!
bookworm18 chapter 9 . 3/22
that has to be the best scene ever...
belle: what are you doing? (calmly stood on the bank)
Gaston: (splashing desperately in the river) trying to rescue you.

THanks xx
Lotus chapter 31 . 3/19
I have to say: It's breathtaking!
I was addicted to this story the whole chapters :) You did wonderful here!
As so many people before me had already writed: THIS is the true Beauty and the Beast. It's more deep and heartbreaking than the actual movie.
Besides I've ever liked Gaston in some way and the Pair Belle/Adam seems ever to be very odd to me. It always seems Adam/Beast was just loving her because of this curse and she just likes him because he's "different" and no man from the village. And Gaston, in difference to most Disney Villians was one of the most flat and unpictured villians ever. In addiction, I've hated to be the whole village to be "villians" :/ As a kid I've never understood that why they're going to raid the castle and weren't thinking for themselves.
Very very fascinating and logical were your explanations of Belle being self-seperated from the townsfolk and you keep Gaston and her so perfectly in Character plus changing them and developing them perfectly!
I love your FF :)
I'll draw a Fanart! I just have to! \o/
Thank you so much for sharing it!
Moka-girl chapter 12 . 3/7
I believe Maurice may do something to help Gaston if Belle makes Gaston jealous with more talk to Hervé.

Is that university he's supoosed to come from a real one that existed at the time, or is it made up?
Moka-girl chapter 9 . 3/6