Reviews for Picture This
writingislife27 chapter 31 . 5h
I jus finished the last chapter. Your work is absolutely amazing. Not only do you handle sensitive subjects well but you also have true class. Especially on things like the wedding. You normally get so much...other material. You stayed true to the characters as well and your little nuances and extra additions from other Disney tales, well, it's truly astounding. I love your work and respect the effort you have put into this. Awesome!
This fanfic is really good!
fro.m the Mountains chapter 30 . 4/2
Sorry to make two consecutive reviews at the piece's end- I wasn't able to articulate the only actual reason I felt slightly uncomfortable with the story, which perhaps leaked out a little from the tone of my original review. It was because I'm not very fond of Gaston's personality, namely his boastfulness. But your writing was successful enough to develop a romance between him and Belle that's credible and an empathising background of Gaston's character; those earn further respect for this story.
fro.m the Mountains chapter 31 . 4/2
This is an interesting plot design in my opinion- unexpected, realistic, as well as thought-provoking. Although the original tale contained more fantasy and I still think Belle would have more resources to accomplish her goals being married to the Beast, your story made me think for the first time: "I can actually picture this.". Well done and thank you for sharing this piece!
bookworm18 chapter 9 . 3/22
that has to be the best scene ever...
belle: what are you doing? (calmly stood on the bank)
Gaston: (splashing desperately in the river) trying to rescue you.

THanks xx
Lotus chapter 31 . 3/19
I have to say: It's breathtaking!
I was addicted to this story the whole chapters :) You did wonderful here!
As so many people before me had already writed: THIS is the true Beauty and the Beast. It's more deep and heartbreaking than the actual movie.
Besides I've ever liked Gaston in some way and the Pair Belle/Adam seems ever to be very odd to me. It always seems Adam/Beast was just loving her because of this curse and she just likes him because he's "different" and no man from the village. And Gaston, in difference to most Disney Villians was one of the most flat and unpictured villians ever. In addiction, I've hated to be the whole village to be "villians" :/ As a kid I've never understood that why they're going to raid the castle and weren't thinking for themselves.
Very very fascinating and logical were your explanations of Belle being self-seperated from the townsfolk and you keep Gaston and her so perfectly in Character plus changing them and developing them perfectly!
I love your FF :)
I'll draw a Fanart! I just have to! \o/
Thank you so much for sharing it!
Moka-girl chapter 12 . 3/7
I believe Maurice may do something to help Gaston if Belle makes Gaston jealous with more talk to Hervé.

Is that university he's supoosed to come from a real one that existed at the time, or is it made up?
Moka-girl chapter 9 . 3/6
Adorable!
Moka-girl chapter 8 . 3/6
Aw, that's adorable. You truly have a gift when it comes to storytelling!
Moka-girl chapter 7 . 3/6
And Gaston matures a little, while Belle stands up for herself.
Moka-girl chapter 4 . 3/5
It had to happen eventually. Without a fight or a conflict of interest between them, the fic wouldn't have been as interesting.
Moka-girl chapter 3 . 3/5
Aww, Gaston is really trying!
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/5
Very in-character. I'm astonished by your talent. You write well. :)
RPGgirl514 chapter 19 . 2/28
THIS CHAPTER. Alright, so up to this point I've enjoyed the story and I was rooting for gaston and belle, just because I was interested to see how you would convincingly get them together ... But this chapter, with Herve being so ... WRONG for belle, this was what got me thinking gaston was finally the one for her. (I never thought I'd ever think that, so well done!) belle hasn't realized it yet, but she doesn't want to just read about adventure, she wants her life to be an adventure, and she will only get that with Gaston ... I can't wait until she figures it out! :)
melanie.campbell.3348 chapter 31 . 2/19