Reviews for Picture This
Convenient Alias chapter 3 . 7/24
Well, Gaston is still a huge jerk, but he did try. A small amount. I like how he tries to cheer Belle up when she's upset about having tried to change him, and that she does realize that she's trying to change him. Now if he could only realize that he's doing the same thing to her, things would be great.
Favorite line: "You should say, 'Thank you, Gaston!'"
Convenient Alias chapter 2 . 7/24
"He can behave like a human being sometimes." Actually pretty high praise considering it's Gaston she's talking about.
But if she thinks the only reason Gaston wants to come over is to finish the story, or that there's a chance of him becoming a philosopher at this point, that just isn't going to happen. Not any time soon.
wow! i just spent my whole afternoon/night reading this and oh my god was it good! i always secretly shipped these 2 but was disappointed at how everyone hated them together. im sure ill read this fic again bc it was so sweet and really well written. i was never bored during the whole story and the character development was amazing! please know that 10 years after you wrote this there are still people enjoying it! :-)
omg omg this is so cute!
this is literally 10 years old but im reading it now and its so cute! im excited to read more
Ethereal Sphere chapter 31 . 7/22
This story was truely stimulating. I love the character development, the OC's, and plot. You made this pairing work and managed to still keep them in character. Absolutely wonderful. The academical approach you took with the way you described the novels and literature in general was so refreshing and interesting to read. The grammar, as far as I noticed, was flawless. I love the way you didnt take the easy route and make Harvé into a one dimentional 'bad guy' but instead made him believable, real and likable. All in all, the story was brilliant and worth every minute I spent reading it.
Thank you.
E.S~
As you could assume of a hardcore beast/belle shipper, I was really skeptical of this. But oh man this is an awesome story that fleshed Belle and Gaston out nicely and made me root for them! So like, awesome job at making a really amazing and realistic Belle/Gaston fanfiction, kudos to you!
LadyJavert chapter 25 . 7/16
So stinking cute! I'm totally loving this couple!
LadyJavert chapter 24 . 7/16
WOOOOOOOOOO! GO GASTON! Omg I can't even right now. *Finally*! I'm breathing a sigh of relief right now. Thank you for this chapter!
LadyJavert chapter 18 . 7/16
Bahaha! I knew it! Herve isn't the most amazing guy in all the world! Gaston still has a chance.
LadyJavert chapter 16 . 7/16
Oh I had a sneaking suspicion that bookstore guy had something to do with all this. Argghh! He's making me angry, lol! I am really feeling sorry for Gaston right now. What an uphill battle for him! And he's been trying so hard, in the only way he knows how. His intentions are pure and though he is brash and (I hate to say it) simple minded, he wasn't trying to hurt anyone. Geez! I only hope Belle sees through this Herve guy and his scheming uncle.
LadyJavert chapter 15 . 7/16
Fuck Herve. What a douche and a half. I can't believe he tattled! Like grow a pair for fucks sake! And Belle is so blind and biased against Gaston that she can't even fathom that he did what he did because he cares about her.
LadyJavert chapter 14 . 7/16
Ahhh! Gaston!? Why?! I mean, I get it. he's only doing what he knows how to do. But I feel like those is gonna set him back big time...
LadyJavert chapter 12 . 7/15
Ugh. Stupid Herve. He's ruining all of Gaston's hard work! And the poor guy has his heart right out there on his sleeve for Belle. He's changed for the better, grown as a person; all because of Belle. Why can't she see that?! She needs to stop leading him on like this.
LadyJavert chapter 11 . 7/14
Eeeek! I knew Gaston had it in him! That handsome man will snag Belle yet!
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »