Reviews for Smart Fools
EAC chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
5 June 2014 - Just to prove youi wrong re reviews - here's one from me and I've only just found this story and read it in its entirity - well done, loved the twist with his snakiness Ba'al and Pete.
Any more where this came from?
wonderwoman1970 chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
I'm not sure if you made your sequel I hope you do and I hope you give sam and jack to have another baby together this time as well as seeing the kids get into a field of work at the sgc and the girls into their relationships you have so much material its great.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
When I first came across this story I don't think I had signed up for this website, I just came across it again and am so happy i did because it was a story that really stayed with me for a long time, and gosh if I didn't already hate potato head Pete already I truly despised him in this story even more that was really good writing, how you did that was brilliant. I loved the kids, Janet and T being married. I'm re-enjoying your story.
wonderwoman1970 chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
I couldn't stand Pete then and even more now good for Ba'al
wonderwoman1970 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
good job with Janet and Teal'c never thought it but loved how he was so obedient towards her and how he spoke highly about her...cool so far
pain in the mikta chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Err... I just can't get how Pete would get away with what he's done to that girl and that entire family, at the very *very* least... Is there no police where they live, FCOL!?
JFreak1334 chapter 18 . 4/17/2008
Aw! Awesome job! I'd come up with something better to say but I gotta fly!

~J_F
JFreak1334 chapter 14 . 4/17/2008
Uh...castration…by acid epp!

Poor Pete! NOT!

I'm going to refrain from commenting on his behavior! arg! *growls*

~J_F
m4rk6 chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
Sam made her own choices and it's Jack's fault? The Samantha Carter I see on Stargate SG-1 is a strong woman who won't take crap from anyone. I wonder what you're watching. This fic is nothing but cliche built upon cliche.
User 4575 chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
You *really* don't like Pete, do you?

(Good story btw)
akiko-dono chapter 18 . 5/4/2006
let me first congratulate you for keeping my interest thoroughly through all 18 chapters, as i read this entire story in one sitting at the suggestion from my bff "AglaiaWar". this was an amazing plot, i loved how the kids were all their father and sam 100% of the time, you stayed very true to the characters, and i loved every minute of this! i found myself cheering aloud and laughing and almost crying with this story. it was fantasmic, and it's going on my favorite stories list. bravo!
AglaiaWar chapter 18 . 5/3/2006
I LOVE! IT!

The plot the characters...too fab. The outline and overall mood was so perfect and so fulfilling...Just to Absoulty wonderful! Nicely DONE! Keep writing.

(the only thing was i think danny and jan should have gotten together..either way still great!)
Natters chapter 18 . 4/12/2006
whoo hoo! sequel please!
Natters chapter 17 . 4/12/2006
“Sustaining life or not?” oh thor turns to the dark side
Natters chapter 16 . 4/12/2006
jj as a marine! lol! excellent twist!