Reviews for Moving On
McKay Rulez chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
This is a great story! Really enjoyed it! Loved the parts with Ronon in the previous chapters, they where really funny. Hope it gets finished in the future.
ovolactopesco chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Hey, nice story you've got here. Any chance you get this one finished ? I really enjoyed it so far and would like an end, a nice one that's it ;-) doesn't matter if it's ends bad or well. Anyway, I've got my SGA daily fix thanks to you !
overkalix chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
I love this story! It's one of the most well written kid fics I've seen in the SGA fandom. I know it's been a while, but it's never too late to come back and finish this if you choose to! It would be great to find out how it turns out for Rodney.
KangaRou chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I know its been like 5 years since you've updated, but this is an awesome and well written story, it would be amazing if you can back to writing it again. I loved it, I must say, and its pretty freaking awesome, so if you read this just know I'm looking out for an update.
Shiba-san chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Great story! Please Update!
Nivaegae chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
man I so wish you would have finished this story...it's great
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
update soon please!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
you so made me cry
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aww poor Rodney.

I betcha the two of 'em are really adorable thought
ddamato chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
This fic is amazing! Please continue - please! *sheepish*

I usually review every chapter of a fic, but I don't think it's fair that I review a fic that hasn't even been updated since 2006. ):

Please don't abandon this fic - and please, *please* consider writing a sequel!

I would *love* to read a sequel for this fic. I really would. ;;
ddamato chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
I really like this fic!

To be honest, I'm only watching SGA because of the two characters Rodney and John. d:

Have you seen every episode?

I was wondering if you could tell me which episodes that reveal more of Rodney's character, and his past - I know it's kind of cheating, but... please? lol *sheepish*
ddamato chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow - this is the second fic I've seen where Rodney gets turned into a child.

I love this type of fic!

Are there any more fics like this?

Or at least, are there any fics where Rodney was abused as a child?

I just recently got interested in SGA, and McKay and Sheppard are my two favorite characters, of course! d: lol

But please - if you can rec any fics where Rodney gets turned into a child, or where his past is revealed (abused, etc.), please let me know?

I'd appreciate it. *sheepish*

Also, it says you haven't updated this fic since 2006 - I hope you continue writing this. Please don't give up. ;;
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
I really hope you come back to this...I can't wait to read more of this.
Dreamy-Orion chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
I'm still hoping you'll continue this story, it's way too good just to stop here.
Valashu chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
why did you stop! i really love your story... please write more of the rodney whump!