Reviews for When Enough is Enough
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
Aww... Cuutteeee
Conan.212 chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Well do be honest,Misty acts really...weird.
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Heehee! That was awesome! :)
Daughter Of Poseiden chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Awwwwwwwww cutep
GuitarRocker18 chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
very nice one-shot i would like to see a whole story based on this about 5 or 6 chapters would do
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This was cute I liked it...I wish this is what really happened in the episode...*sniff*
Butterfree chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
lol, the end with Tracy was pretty funny XD

The 'Misty Meets her Match' episode wasn't as touching as it could of been but of course knowing pokemon, they would want the series to be over before either Ash or Misty ever actually admit their love.

((Too bad they partially kicked her out of the series When the Hoen region came by, at least May wasn't some replacement though. She still annoys me by being an episode hogger))

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
IamFishCrashing chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
hahaaha and aw
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Why do people always say that lack of air forced them apart, dont they have noses? Oh, yeah the fic, it was crap
Mashiara14 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Aww! That was so cute! And I hate Rudy too. He's an idiot.
fairy-girl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Such wonderfull, adorable cuteness! Loved it! Loved every last word of it!
DeltaBright chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
That was so sweet. I mean, I always have been an Ash/Misty fan and that I loved. I also hate Rudy so there.

I really liked Tracy's comment; "Woo hoo! You guys finally kissed! No more fighting from either of you! Oh wow, I'm going to have to send a copy of this to that Brock guy you're always talking about, he won't believe it!"

DarkPhoenixThunder

PS: Keep up the good work.
NarutoMinamino chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I love how you made Tracey in the end! _ that's the obnoxious Tracey we know and like! ...er yea... GO ASH AND MISTY! -
Fletset chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Aw, how cute! :}

I loved it!

That episode really should have gone like this ;-;
gladdecease chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Very kawaii one-shot! Make more of them...everyone needs a good laugh mixed in with some romance every once in a while. Later!