Reviews for Slow Motion
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Really awesome story it was cute.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
this was a fantastic very cute.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Really good it was really cute
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
A very good story liked it a lot great job.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Just found this story. Found it amazing. Brought back that whole episode. I felt the emotion from all three of them. So sad. Thanks.
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw. Totally made me want to watch that episode again...
rhiannondavidson chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Oh, brother!love. You know what I love most about your writing? Your ability to get the characterisations right. You stay true to the show, but also manage to fit your own interpretations in. :D
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This was truly a beautiful piece to read, offering an insight into Sam's heart that was both painful and illuminating at the same time. Loved it.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Another good one, thanks for writing for us.
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Perfect. Just perfect. You captured Sam's pain, and oh, he was just WRITTEN in pain when he saw his Dad. All the thoughts in his mind, the tragedy of losing his dad again, the love he has for his brother - all there in one little fic. Great job.
Windyfontaine chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Aww. That was beautiful. I love your humor pieces the best, but boy you can do angst! Thanks for giving me this other look at the episode, it fills a hole. Now when I rewatch it I can look at it from a different perspective. And as someone mentioned, the last two lines are my favorite part. Thanks so much for sharing this, and have a wonderful week :)
Jebediah Sprinklefield chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Well done, brilliantly written! Great work!

You've managed to fit all the emotion from the end of Shadow onto paper, a feat in itself.

On a relatively unrelated note though, how awesome was that episode? And did you see Dean's face at the end, I swear it looked like he was gonna pass out! Come to think of it, he probably shouldn't have driven the car in that statse..geez, hope he didn't run the car into a tree of power pole or something after that episode...that would be mean to the car. Lol, anyhoo, great work, definately going on my favourites!

Your loyal reader,

Suicune.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Very cool. Right on target. Catch ya on the flip side.
tp96 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006