Reviews for Eye of the Beholder
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 11/15
amazing
PaintAndDarkCoffee chapter 8 . 6/8
That was positively sublime. I'm already sad that it's over.
ReinLighten97 chapter 8 . 12/9/2016
Okay, it was so good! Danny sure knows how to be romantic. What a gentleman!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
This was a good story! I really enjoyed it!
SunBinamra chapter 8 . 9/3/2015
Lancer is such a troll. But what else would you be when teaching a bunch of ungrateful teenagers?

This was awesome! I love how even though the Nasty Burger thing got out of hand, it was so ridiculous it could have been canon (it should have been canon - poor Tucker). And of course I love how Sam found her inner Home Ec student while maintaining her individuality. Great job!
Phantomspirit12 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Cool! This looks awesome so far!
GhostAnn chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
This story was just amazing! It had me laughing all the way!
I was never worried, I knew things would work out in the end. Maybe that's just blind faith but I don't care.
I liked the little bits you put at the end of each chapter that gave the details of things you referenced. It was really helpful.
Now this story has kept me up way past my bed time. Time to sleep.
Thank you for writing!
mollrat chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
So cute! Danny is such a romantic!
Kikachoo chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
So, I know that I'm super late here, and that you probably don't even remember the rant you gave in the first chapter of this fic, but I just had to say that through it all, I was nodding and shaking my head along with it. I can't stand stories like that, it's like people aren't appreciating the characters the way they were written, the way that they ARE. So, I commend you for pointing it out :) Also, you? A friggin Danny Phantom fanfiction GOLDMINE! May I just point out how absolutely grateful I am that you decided to write fanfiction? It's super hard finding good Danny Phantom fanfics out there lately (could be because I read them all... .) and when I stumbled upon yours?! Almost cried in happiness... Way to be awesome!
FallingNarwhals chapter 8 . 4/7/2015
This was amazing! Awesome job on the whole thing!
pbow chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Thanx for the rant, I feel the same way. Sam deciding to go with a light pink lipstick or letting her hair down and grow in length is definitely not the Sam from the show.
And Danny developing the muscles of Charles Atlas? Never. He might develop a bit of tone from the fighting, but he's a scrawny kid in the show so it'd never happen while he's still in high school.
Thanx for keeping them all in character and keep up the good writing.
pbow
TheCastorbean chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I have to agree with you, I hate it when people write things that go against the canon. I tend to tolerate it more when it comes to the physical changes in Danny though. I can totally see him becoming more muscular (not like bodybuilder muscular because that just isn't realistic and too many muscles looks just plain gross), having plenty of scars and getting taller. That might just be because I like reading the scenario's where everyone finds out and is absolutely shocked that the 'nerd' Danny Fenton is actually good looking though. They make me laugh and shout at the screen: "Take that you pompous A-list egomaniacs! Not so geeky now is he!? This is why you don't judge a book by its cover, K-4 concept that your just getting now!"
As for Sam though I wholly agree about her independent Goth character remaining as it is. I hate it when people try to change that, it's what makes her Sam. If people want to write about team Phantom rocking their sophomore, junior and senior years (any years after freshman year actually) with more mature features (taller, more defined muscles, curvier, etc.) then I'm cool with that as long as they make it reasonable and realistic. By reasonable and realistic I don't mean any of those ridiculous ass pulls that some people do, like all of a sudden pulling something out of thin air and running with it. As long as their initial personalities are the same or at least close enough I'm cool with whatever else.
Nlresda123 chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
i loved your story! create a sequel
shugokage chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Amazing story great job!
WindRush chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
This is seriously THE best Danny Phantom fic I have ever read! It is so amazingly sweet and cute and just wonderful! I LOVE it; and you did a splendid job of keeping everyone in character! :D