Reviews for Being The Fairy Princess
gregory.stewart.75 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I only have one problem with this story...You didn't finish it! Really good story not happy with the ending, other than that loved it
maximillianjacqosh chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
When are you updating this masterpiece?
The Masked Romantic chapter 10 . 8/11/2013
Are you going to write more to this story? If you do I would love to read it, I read this story before back in 2007 I think it was. I just had to find and re-read it :) please write back, I would love to know.
jarethandsara chapter 10 . 1/5/2010
Wow! This story is extreamly good I love it. Are you going to write any more chapters? Sorry I didn't review on the rest of your chapters but I thought it would be better if I finished reading it then to tell you what I thought of the whole thing. And ask if you'd be writing more but I already did. I hope to talk to you later.

~ jarethandsara
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
Oh boy! I can't wait to see where this goes.

BlackRose
SeveraRosa chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
Wow, keep it going
rosemasquerader chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
One more link for Jareth and Sarah.

Please update soon.
rosemasquerader chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
I'm curious, I know if you've had a review from me before I say that alot, but I am.
Princess of the Fae chapter 10 . 10/6/2007
What happens next?
LadyBookworm80 chapter 10 . 9/26/2007
This is a really good story so far; It's been almost 6 months, I hope you haven't given up on it. Please update soon. All stories should have an ending.
cutecess chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
lovely!
xfae-princessx chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
great story. the idea is really good its a JS with a twist. cant wait for the next chapter. you should definatley finish the story its great.

the quicker you update the quicker we review! lol.
TheLadyKate chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
I LOVE YOUR FANFIC! keep up the great work

XxGoblin_QueenxX
Miss. Poetic chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
*couldn't read your 7 (and up) chapters, so I'm leaving a review on the 1st chapter. sorry.*

anywayz... your story is... good. it goes a little too fast. to be honest, you're not that descriptive. maybe it will make your chapters longer. I strain with that same problem, and it's hard, but hey, it's worth it. also, in chapter 6, how did sarah find out jareth was going to the ball? need to work on that...

that's a lot i got to say, but i hope it's some good advice to you (don't wanna be a meanie).

sincerely,

miss. poetic
msxskellington chapter 10 . 4/29/2007
omg! this story totally rocks! keep up the work. i want more! i love how your puting vampires into it too, i love vampires! but ya thanks for the awesome read.