Reviews for The Thief and The Archaeologist: Binding Arguments
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
This is really well written and funny, update soon please
g-love99 chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
Oh, loving this series...excited for more!
1477166 chapter 6 . 2/11/2008
I like it :D
Afina Kedavra chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
I just love "The Thief and The Archaeologist" series. Definitely my fav sg-1 fic. ,
Rebel Goddess chapter 6 . 6/11/2007
So good to see this continued, especially with such an innuendo laden chapter. Loved the manhandling his artifacts line. More please. Jack cares, but I suspect he'd also remember how much trouble Daniel gets into when a woman's involved.
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Great story! It's awsome!
forestwife chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
great chapter!
Myosotis13 chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Ooh, what a lovely surprise to see this new chapter up! :)) poor Daniel and his artifacts. But what a funny and insightful discussion between Jack, Hank and Teal'c! And trust Daniel and Vala's antiques to drive poor Landry to request an emergency beaming back to the SGC instead of a plane ride!

Hugs!

Myosotis
Obsessed Pam chapter 6 . 6/8/2007
Priceless humour, long to be remembered. Whenever I come across the word 'artefacts' your amusing insert will forever come to mind.
Obsessed Pam chapter 5 . 6/8/2007
I can't believe you would question the quality of this work. It is OUTSTANDING! I could continue with the exclamation, but I presume you've 'got the picture.'

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention in earlier reviews, I'm enjoying the alliteration in your chapter's titles. Neat.

Obsessed Pam chapter 4 . 6/8/2007
All I can say is if you had writer's block while working on this chapter, may you have many, many more. It was superb! It had absolutely everything to tempt the readers' palettes. BRILLIANT!

Obsessed Pam chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
This story just keeps getting better and better. I am so totally hooked, I've been unable to move from my laptop since starting this...such bliss!

Obsessed Pam chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Oh this chapter was bliss - 'Sand in my shorts' - I'm still chuckling ages later. And I just love your portrayal of Dr. Lam as I think she deserves more mention in SG-1 stories. She is just brilliant. I'm enjoying getting to know more of her character.

CharmedAli chapter 6 . 6/7/2007
cute good chapter
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I just love anything with Daniel and Vala and this beginning has certainly fed my hunger.