Reviews for Not Mine But I still Don't Care
pierceangelus chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Lol I happen to hate Cordelia so bash away I say hehe
BuffyChino chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
lol i love this story it's soo funny and good luck with your seniour year and all seeing that your busy your story's are great dont wory i understand it takes a while to update but this is really great like all your other stories i gues
seeleyswifey chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
great keep it cominin'
PaddySnuffles chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
Kirkpatrick. Is that an allusion to Star Trek or did you just not realize? (OMG! My mom's right! I AM becoming a Trekkie! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! *freaks out*) Ahem. Anywhoo. I might be slightly iffy still about Cordy-bashing but I'm more than looking forward to Riley-bashing! _ I haven't ever seen an episode with him but I already don't like him! Sorry for the outburst.. hehe.

Knee surgery? Ouch. What happened? I had a surgery to remove a tumor from my neck two years ago, so I totally simpathize... Feel better! )
PaddySnuffles chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
I'm gonna keep on reading, but i had to comment on the "so far" 'cause my memory is worse than that of a goldfish. P It really is.

I really like your story so far. I was a little iffed about Cordy bashing. I think she's cool, though not really for Angel unless he and Buffy REALLY can't be together... or if you completely forget he and Buffy were ever together to begin with. If I think about this as an alt-Universe though I find I'm quite a-ok with the Cordy-bashing. You might want to sugest this to Lora (your anonimus reviewer). Great job so far! _
btvsfifi chapter 4 . 1/10/2007
Please right more it's sweet but i think it needs more detail. one big problem RILEY'S KID! ew
Ida chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
please update soon!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Oh my... Spike as a bridesmaid? Uh... Camera please! I mean I love Spike as a charecter, but still! That idea is hilarious! And I can't get enough of the Bangel goodness!
tiffanynloud chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
good chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Kiwikatipo chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
a) if you thought chapter three was crap why did you have to share it with the rest of us?

b) songfic is bad enough anyway without it being inflicted on me the reader in friggin Japanese!

c) Why is Angel being such a pig about custody visitations from Riley, doesn't he remember his own pain with Holtz?

d) Where the Hell is Connor anyway?
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Uhm... I love the Iowaidiot bashing, I'm alright with the Cordi bashing, and the cravings and morning sickness are coming on too early. Cravings come around the third month, and morning sickness comes around the second. They stay for a while; sometimes for the entire duration of the pregnancy, and other times for a shorter time.

Being pregnant is also very uncomfortable at times; your feet swell up painfully, your lower back aches constantly, and your weight is thrown completely off balance by the baby. Also, the baby can kick some very tender places... such as the ovaries... **OUCH!**

But all in all it's a rather good story. Please continue.
chosen-one91 chapter 4 . 4/9/2006
UPDATE!
michebabyblue chapter 3 . 4/8/2006
kay im havn't got to the newest chap yet but from what i read i love it can't wait for more.
Dianirah P chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
Aww it is so sweet that Angel is so caring even though its not his child :D update soon!
Kiwikatipo chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Please have Buffy fall down the stairs and miscarry as soon as possible so we readers aren't tortured by your version of B and A raising an innocent child.