Reviews for The Rainbow Effect
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
"why do I haveTHE fear of speaking?"

This is just a minor error I noticed. That aside this was beautiful. I found myself relating to several descriptions of Lily.

I love your portrayal of the characters. You capture them so well. And the title is a perfect fit. My favorite part is the innocence and first-boyfriend feeling in this. You do a great job writing the intangible, like joy, sadness, pain, love, fear.

Kudos. Have you ever written anything completely original?
silent-voices chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I love how your words seem to come up and wrap all around me. You write beautifully and I can't really find words that express how much I loved this. Well, it was a lot.

You know. :)
Dolineth chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I love your language, your Lily, your Sirius and overall your style. You write with a passion I haven't found on this site for a very long time. Sadly, there was only one chapter. I wanted to get an even - if at all possible, what little you mentioned of it told me what I needed to know of it - deeper understanding for Lily and Sirius' friendship. Forgive me for this last comment, since it's not very original of me, but it was exceptionally beautiful.
MissLinuxthePenguin chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
YAY! its a SIRIUS FIC! _

*hugs stuffed dog*

.. i swear i didn't name my stuffed dog sirius..

i swear...

i named him.. SNUFFLES!

back to my review : YAY! OMG! same here. it seems like in this new era of fanfiction reviews are very very hard to come by (but i've noticed that they are most plentiful in the lily james ship) ..

and i luv reviewing your stories ! (even though this is only my second review.. so can we count the long one as two maybe? so thats there is three total reviews? pleasekthanx? anyway..

back to the review portion of this review: OMG. you captured sirius black. ... captured him and his .. seriousness and his ... strange view point and put him into this lovely fic ...

p.s. the chocolate chips were to DIE FOR. and in return i'm sending brownies (cuz thats what sirius ate. and we all know that sirius.. is... er.. grand.. *sees crowd of sirius-fan-girls staring hateful at her* er.. *slinks away*

i've got to go before the sirius fan girls take my stuffed doggy.

so ... toodles *waves*