Reviews for Fluid
mistrali chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
*giggles* This made me laugh. You have Briar down pat, but *Crane* was just perfect.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I like this story a lot. I can totally picture Briar and Crane, bickering about hair dye. Great job with this!
Emily chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is really good, and while it is not very likely, it is interesting to see what might have happened, had Briar chosen to stay in Namorn. Very interesting...

Meanwhile, congrats on your nomination! : )
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Interesting! This was a great read- it really felt like I was dropped right in the middle of their conversation. You managed to capture both characters and their dialogue was very funny.

Make sure you read your chapters over before you post, or get a beta, because there were a few small typos and punctuation problems. Other than that, a really good fic!

KrisEleven
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
You really have a wonderful flair for dialogue, for catching voice and character relationships so perfectly through just that alone.
isded chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Muahaha! I saw the slash and i didn't even have to squint! Wow, you know what I realised? This story is about hair dye(sort of!) and hair dye in liquid, which means... hair dye is perfection! I have unravelled the mysteries of the universe!

Just thought I'd let you know I'm going through all your stories. Expect many shiny pretty reviews.

Ha, yay! You write very good one-shots, did you know that? They're all about interesting, if not slightly odd, things. Hair dye, I ask you!

Muahaha! Goodbye!