Reviews for One Way Ticket To Paradise?
Concrete63 chapter 14 . 10/1/2013
Great story. Thank you for writing
echoi5004 chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
This series is great. I really love it. Please update. Please.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 14 . 2/4/2009
Wow! Great story! I love Lancelot even if he's a stubborn idiot sometimes.
JoyMichelle chapter 14 . 1/24/2009
Great chapter. Please update again soon.
milou8 chapter 14 . 1/12/2009
Nice chapter. I hope you'll update soon!
Samantha chapter 14 . 1/12/2009

I'm glad that Carly birthed Ava okay. Especially, since it was a hard birth. It was a good thing that Danni was there to stop the blood and heal her! Will Gawain and Carly ever know how close it truly was? POST MORE ASAP! I can't WAIT for Jes and Lance's child to be born!

Love ya,

Eva1983 chapter 13 . 9/3/2008
Gah! You get back here you hear me! I need more! lol This is great I hope you finish it sometime!
jackiez32 chapter 13 . 9/10/2007
I LOVE your story. I enjoy the fact that you have invented your main characters and you have managed to give them all exuberant lives and have kept them all continuing with the story. Some say that they are too , I can relate with your characters and their individual traits. They have each grown as the story continues and are now fabulous in their own right.

I am also glad that you kept the story-line going after the movie ended because many King Arthur fanfics have simply stopped there. It made the story interesting in that you continued. I am REALLY looking forward to your next update. Although the story was last updated a year ago, I know that you will be able to continue. And if you don't think so then please do continue anyways for the sake of your faithful readers as we all await the return of these characters and the dawn of a new chapter.
Pandora102 chapter 13 . 2/1/2007

Who leaves a story at the pinacle of a climatic event!

I just foudn this work of sheer genius and it ends?

I think I might throw a,no, I will throw a hissy fit!

*stomps foot on the ground while quivering bottom lip juts petulantly* It's Just Not Fair! I want to read more!
Pandora102 chapter 12 . 2/1/2007
Oh you suck! I was going to do this whole plot with queen Mab and Mordred! Man! Well now I have to re-assess my plans don't I? lol
RiRiana chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
Wow. I just stayed up until three AM reading your story. The characters were slightly Mary-Suish in the beginning, but they grew immensley, and I was able to enjoy this story more than I ever thought that I would. I do have one question though, I know the tales of Arthur as well, and need to ask, how old do you think that Arthur and Lancelot if they had children as old as Mordred and Galahad? Or in your story, do they differ from the myths? What I mean is, in your story, is Galahad really Lancelot's son, and is Mordred really Arthur's child?

Brilliant job though. Keep up the good work and update soon please.
Arden Skysender chapter 13 . 8/6/2006
This is without doubt the best King Arthur fic i have ever read. it is simply fabulous. keep writing, i love the lttle fluffy bits you keep slipping in, particularly Tonia and Tristan, and Larissa and Dagonet. we don't hear much of Galahad though...hint hint. great story, and i can't wait to read what you've got for us next! i stayed up till 2 am just so i could read the whole thing!
PinkFreud1 chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
That's a nasty ending! (not nasty as in "gross", but nasty meaning "mean")
LaydeeBear chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
Aw yay baby time again lol! I hope Morgaine won't do anything although I am more than sure she will, well at least try anyway! Another battle scene on it's way? I love them! lol So long as no one dies!

This is still so good I hope you can update soon!
LaydeeBear chapter 12 . 7/17/2006
Oh my god this is such a good story so wonderful I love your time travel stuff and that you explain all of the characters and situations first off. This is brilliant absolutely brilliant please update soon! Oh and please say there's a happy ending? lol