Reviews for The Killing Game
asbiahr0w4yh chapter 16 . 8/15/2006
I read this story a few weeks ago and didn't really have the chance to review, but now all I have to say is that this fanfic is truly and excellent one. I'm surprised that it doesn't have more reviews, actually! I don't really have anything to critique because it's pretty much perfect the way it is, in my opinion. The characters are portrayed phenomenally (especially Jake-he was always my favorite and it's always good to read a cool fanfic that focuses on him specifically) and you have just enough descriptions to keep the readers interested. It also seems to be very dark and gritty-the type of fanfics that I go crazy about a lot of the time and the plot seems to be very deep and well thought out. I'm putting this on my faves list-this may possibly be the best SWAT Kats fanfic I've read! *adds*
coldfiredragon chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Interesting chapter. I'm glad you are giving us some background. You really need to see V for Vendetta. It hits theaters this Friday. I was able to catch a sneak preview and the movie is totally freaking awesome.

I can't wait for more chapters.
coldfiredragon chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
Wow, that has to be a rush. Running from the horrors of society only to kill someone with your own hands.

You are doing an amazing job. Keep it up.
coldfiredragon chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
Wow, really good chapter. This looks like it is going to be an extremely dark piece. I can't wait to read more.

Update SOON! Please! I'll be waiting.
coldfiredragon chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow, amazing prologue. I haven't read the work that this story is going to be based off of but I can't wait to read more.

I love Jake. He's the best character in the whole show and this plot seems really well thought out. Keep the chapters coming.
Captain Kurt Hoffman chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Interesting concept. It was just long enough to get me interested. Some background would have been nice though in my opnion. Do you mean to write more?