Reviews for Promise
Daki92 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Heh, nice reference to the most famous young man seducing MILF and good story overall
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
you know what...I really like your stories. This one was a bit angst, with the virus and the fight, but the ending is what really counts. Keep on writing.

Kipcha chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Very humorous there at the end. :)
TexasDad chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Has a Frank Capra kind of feel to it. A great read for Christmas Eve. Thank you.
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
RI100014 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Lovely story and what great way to use it.

I got to say, they've got a lot of work to push through after their fight sex. Cause once they've got their emotions back in check and they're back from the high, the problems are still there. But at least their comfortable around each other once more. Hopefully that will be the first stone on the path to working out their current marital sitch. Cause they really need to communicate. I get a feeling there's a lot of lying and secrets in that household that need discussing...

Till next time...adios.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I always feel that it's best to leave a review when I read a fic. _ Anyway, that was really good. Though, on a side note I'd like to comment that they only ones that I feel rush into marriage are those who have problems from the start, while Ron and Kim seem to have had some time that they were strong in their marriage, so I don't feel that they had rushed into it at all. Anyway, it flowed really well. I'm glad that I read it. It was a good fic. Thanks for posting it. _
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I have only one word for this: Wonderful. Absolutely wondeful. Wait that's two words. Anyway, despite the length of this story, wild horses could not prevent me from finishing it. The beginning alone was enough to get me hooked and how you weaved the present and the past was undoubtetly superb.

Once again, wondeful, and you should be very proud of what you have accomplished
Rachel J. Lupin chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Good story, cool use of quotes, the right mixture of fluff and angst. I loved it.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
a heartwarming tale.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Oh, now that is true love.

"Heroes never die, they just fade away for a while." By I don't know.
surforst chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I think I figured out the surprise by the end though she could have just been hungry. I know you'll say that it's crazy to think that Kim would have that as the surprise but hey their both crazy kids so who knows. Anyway nice fic and I liked the ending. Hopefully they both grew up a bit more because of this and I liked the back story on how the questio was popped. Great story and looking forward to more.
HeavyMetal84 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Great forward to your next KP fic.
MrDrP chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Nicely done and quite credible. Sometimes, when times are tough in a relationship, remembering what brought you together in the first place can be the answer.

I actually know a couple who had a "returned ring argument" during their engagement and a "storm out of the house" fight during their first year of marriage. They've been married 40 years and have 4 great kids and 12 grandkids.

Thanks for a sweet one.
kilgore61 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Nicely done. I'm curious to find out what was causing their difficulties in the first place.