Reviews for Blood from a Stone
Katty008 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
If my dignity was not on the line, I would pick this for my "What is Good Literature" summer assignment. Good job.
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Perfect. I love the concept and the way you just went with it. Blood from a stone... so true. *sighs happily*
KouenTaisa chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Another great fic, my friend!
RaindropLightwave chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
This reminds me of the conversation between Roy and Ed at the end of episode 48... This fic is great, though, as always! I especially like Roy's second sentence there.
TsukinoSora chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Even though it was a little short, this was extremely well written. I guess it's more /concise/ rather than short. The juxtaposition of Ed, Roy, and Al's views on the stone/blood were well-done and made perfect sense. Roy's paragraph was heartbreaking, especially the line where you said that teh "days of Ishbal were awash with blood." Ah... that was so, so perfect. The last line of the entire piece was great too. This is excellent, excellent, EXCELLENT! :P
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Hi, Henrika!

What an interesting comparison between the three of them. I enjoyed the story very much, although I don't understand the statement that Al knows what the Philosopher's Stone is, because he *is* the Philosopher's Stone. And he can stare at the red glow inside his body? He has a body in this story? I take it that this happens later in the series. Anyway, I like the way you express their feelings about the Stone. You have a great feel for the characters. Thanks!

Terry