Reviews for Who Ever Thought?
LG Consor chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
Love it!

And I laughed so hard when Yuuri tried not to see Wolfram changing but the mirror betrayed its Maou XD. Didn't expect it!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
This is a nice fic, though I think the ending was kinda abrupt... Thanks for sharing...
Sighcoe chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Ah? Huh? Hmmm... -is going to keep quiet-
dragonfire7654321 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
_ Poor Wolfram, I really wanted him to be with Murata but atleast he's happy. Stupid Yuuri i hate the way the manga and anime made him. At least in the novel he accepts Wolfram as his fiancee.
SecretOtaku chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
oh no you didn't kill the fic! you actually revived it!
kkm-crazyfan24 chapter 2 . 5/13/2009
wait...

does this means that Murata kissed wolfram because he was helping them but also because wlfram reminds him of shinou?
Lemonysh chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
poor Murata.. :( i kinda like him so .. nice fic though :)
rainaria chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
:D You didnt kill it! It is a great fanfic :3 Keep writing kay :D
spikesluscious chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
You didn't kill anything! This was amazing. Please write more and if possible Wolfram/Murata because you really write them well. And Murata so needs something good to happen to him, poor guy.
LostForWords07 chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
That was so sweet! Love this fic!
Yaro chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
loved it. i really like murata wolf for some reason so i was really happy to find this. keep up the great work and let me know if you write another kkm fic any time soon :)
Sakuramar chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Well, Yuuri should really try to see what he has in front of him. I mean, who in their right minds wouldnt love Wolfram? Anyway, update soon!
TheNotSoMutantTurtles chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
Yay! Someone redid the engagement slap! I've been searching for one for ages! Go you. loved it, it was cute!
demonicange1 chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
you didnt kill it! i really liked it!
LabbySidhe chapter 2 . 11/7/2006
No, you didn't kill this fic! .; I really like the ending, actually. Could you possibly write a third chapter as well? I thought this was very well-written and I really got into it, so please? *_* This is magnificious!