Reviews for Recovery! Or Something Like It
WriterPoet chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Yes, those fillers were actually funny.
sasuluvssaku4now chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
LOL! That was great! Maybe the lack of detail about how Neji ReaLLy reacted was what I found "if"-y but that was a fun one-shot to read. Seriously, whenever I'm craving for some NejiSaku, I always check you're fanfics!
I'm crying from laughter chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Well, that was hilarious. Did you get that from those filler episodes about the lightnin dude and that kid? Cause if you did, it's even funnier! LOL LMAO LOL LMAO LOL LMAO

Alright, I'm done. No wait...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Desperate Fool chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
...the only thing i can say right now is...wow...

_
InsaneYunay chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
LOL! Poor Neji! I just luv the ending to this! I still feel sorry for Sakura, though. I wonder about the "exact" reason that Neji curry freaky Neji who doesn't know who he is, where he came from, or why he has a girly hairstyle. Lol, but we all luv Neji's hair! And Tenten just had a kunai in a pot plant? Hahahaha! Anyway, good job with this one-shot! It's so funny! Going on my faves! XD

Peace XD,

Yunay

P.S. I finally updated "Getbacker Uchiha" after so long...lol. XD
freakenout chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
LOL. poor neji! haha. wat is curry anways? nice fic!
finder77 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Wow... Neji has problems with curry. :3
lilmisssushi chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Ahahahahaha that was short and sweet and I love the storyline! Hahaha great idea. Brings back good times. Those scenes with Neji were the only redeeming qualities of the damn filler arcs lol.

'Neji lay, twitching on the ground.'

*beams* I love it when he does that. Erm...that may have come out wrong. But yeah and teehehe we're all guilty of the 'N.G.N.G.A.B.P.S.H.T.W.H.B.M.K.F.S.H.M.A.D. .B.A.B.H.' I should think! Hehehe good job! *thumbs up* lol.

yours faithfully, sushi xOxOx :)
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
*passes out*

*wakes up hours later*

omg I laughed so hard that I passed out! I had to check out your other stuff since both your other stories I read kicked ass. Omg this is classic! curry XD This is hilarious! *hugs writer, then Deidara plushie*
Hellbound-spirit chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
What's with Neji and curry? I must know!
lissi chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
LOL funny story, but I don't think there's enough for a sequel. I't funny enough as it is lol, poor Neji and the Videocamera o
Melrim chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
LMFAO! Please continue this one! -
Maddy chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Sounds like you would know...

great story :)
Essyllus chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
What? That's all? Your fic made me feel unsatisfied and hollow on the inside. I really really want to know about Neji and CURRY! ERGH

[twenty seconds later]

Okay now I'm done venting my frustration, and now I can give you a proper review. It DID leave me unsatisfied and hollow, but it was well written and witty.

"She would have used Lee but he stopped breathing when she suggested it to him."
Deal-wit-it chapter 1 . 4/2/2006