Reviews for Two Halves Of One Soul
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
What a story! Perfect written!
My eyes didn't stay dry.
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
OH wow! I am def crying! how sad :(
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
whoa! Shocking! I had an inkling as to who it was that died about halfway or so thru the story but i never expected that too! Whoa! May to twist the plot? Well done!
tj0241 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh my goodness, I almost cried at work! I got teary eyed.

So heart wrenching but an awesome read! Sigh
winnie13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
So so so so so good :) I feel like I've done nothing, but read your stories for the past day or so. They are just too good to stop!

P.S. you have too many "o"s in lose "to loose the other half of that soul you are lucky to share with someone" Thought you would want to know! :)
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
OMG THAT WAS SO SAD! I WAS CRY WHILE I READ IT, amazing but totally sad.
LauraWrites chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
tears so many tears so sad so awful so just oh god i'm crying it's a wonderful story

aoura
fizliz23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
O my gosh, I was completely crying by the end of it. Because it was so tragically beautiful, love it.
LogansAce chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
WOW! That was intense! Very well written. I felt like I was there with Logan feeling what he was feeling, dealing with what he was dealing with. What a heartbreaker, though. I think you wrote a great terribly sad story. I like your other stories too...espeically that happy ones. Are you going to continue Different? I hope you do, but I love your other stuff too. Take it easy

LogansAce
kellyree chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
All I can say is OMG, to live with out the person you love would be horrid, you summed it up well.

Good job on writing a fansatic story.
mixxndmatch chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Just discovered this one-shot. Brought tears to my eyes. Being someone who's had an experience with a loved one dying because of a drunk driver, you've captured the emotions perfectly. I have to admit, I have thought of taking the same road as Logan, but luckily...well...I'm slowly getting through it. Anyways, love your writing & hope you update your other stories soon. ]
ABOVEandBEYOND chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
tragic and beautiful. absolutely heartbreaking. i loved it.
godzilla617167 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
V. poignant and pulls at the heartstrings. I liked this oneshot a lot. The parallel structure was fun. The only thing that bothered me was that its overseas, not oversee correspondent.
rawrrry chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Crying. I'm just reduced to tears right now. I am not one for major character deaths and you warned about this being sad. But my curiosity got the better of me and I just had to read it. Oh my, it was a great story and it's definitely going to go in my favorites.
marianne-larsen chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Wow. No words. so beautiful. just.. gah..