Reviews for Where Will You Go
Esther chapter 3 . 9/19
Please update. I am following your orders to nag you please update. My sister came up with so many random thoughts about what could happen. So please continue
Lynn chapter 3 . 6/8
I want the rest of the story. Now! Please finish it. You said to nag you about it and I plan to do so. I am sure I am not the only one who is going mad wondering how it ends.
Finish your story
Lynn chapter 3 . 4/15
You should definitely finish this story. It so interesting and I need to know what happens. Please don't abandon it.
Keep going with your story
Lynn chapter 3 . 4/1
You have to finish this story! I really like the way you have portrayed the characters, even Aragon, though I want to know why. I was hooked on to this story by chapter 1 and need to see how it ends! Please! Please! Please continue!
Sapphirestream chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Man it's such a shame this story hasn't been continued. It is really good so far and honestly I haven't seen many lotr legolas stories with a 'legolas banished' theme. Hopefully you find the motivation to continue this fic some day :)
earthdragon chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
I was doing a search for an old story and found this one - and what a brilliant story it is too. Very imaginative and, for a change, with a dark, ruthless Aragorn in it - well he has to be pretty ruthless to turn on an old friend like that, a friend who has promised to stay with him, despite his longing to Sail. Unfortunately it hasn't been updated for 10 years! and looks as though it has been abandoned. Please revisit this story, re-read it and continue it.

Perhaps you could have the Ithilien elves visit Faramir to find out what has happened to their beloved prince; they could send out search parties and hopefully one of them would find him and take him home to The Greenwood. In the meantime, the remaining elves would pack their belongings and leave Ithilien as they don't feel they can trust the king of Gondor. Thranduil would be infuriated at what has been done to his son, and middle-earth would be brought to the brink of war between Men and Elves (who have a far greater army than Aragorn realised), with Gimli and the dwarves torn between the two, as he is loyal to both Aragorn and Legolas. It would take careful negotiating by Celeborn and Faramir to avoid bloody conflict. The price of peace could be that Aragorn and his family are permanently banned from Thranduil's realm on pain of death. Cunning detective work by Elrohir and Elladan would find the true culprit is one of Aragorn's own councillors. Whether Aragorn could ever repair his friendship with Legolas though, after the appalling way he treated him, is another matter entirely. I see Legolas sailing West, to find healing in Valinor, with Thranduil joining him several years later, along with the last of the elves.
Dola chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
It's really interesting. Please update.
ShirleyJ chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
Will there be another chapter? I love this story, through it also pains me that Legolas has been betrayed by Aragorn. Part of me hopes that Thranduil and Celeborn comes to the young elfs aid.
Anon chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Oh my god I'm in love with this story! Please please please update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
It is really a pity, that this story is not finished. It is a very good and interesting story
Eryniel Alasse chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Apparently, your plot bunny didn't bite you quite hard enough. I must say that this is quite literally one of the best AU stories I've ever encountered, with the possible exception of SkyleafAlchemist19's "All That Remains." A mere three chapters isn't near enough to satisfy my hunger for more of this tale, and I can only hope that you'll come back to it eventually.

If your muse is giving you trouble, I have a whole plethora of ideas that I'll gladly share if you only ask. However, if you don't continue this tale, I'm probably going to take off from where you started and finish the tale on my own. I'll make it a private story, absolutely unposted, unless you give me permission otherwise. My philosophy is that if the original author won't finish a story, I'll just have to do it on my own. So, if you'd come back and save me the trouble of writing it, I'd be much obliged.

This story has so much potential. I can't put into words how much I want it to be completed. So all I can say is that I'll keep gently nudging you to finish this one day.

Eryniel Alassë
maupe chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Ok, in your profile you write, you would possibly continue writing. Even if, unfortunately, is a few years ago already.

But please: DO IT

The story promises so much more.

Please, please, please

Best regards
Dean'sAngel6 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
As I read this, I saw it happening in my head, I can this as a movie or something of that nature :)