Reviews for Where Will You Go
Anon chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Oh my god I'm in love with this story! Please please please update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
It is really a pity, that this story is not finished. It is a very good and interesting story
Eryniel Alasse chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Apparently, your plot bunny didn't bite you quite hard enough. I must say that this is quite literally one of the best AU stories I've ever encountered, with the possible exception of SkyleafAlchemist19's "All That Remains." A mere three chapters isn't near enough to satisfy my hunger for more of this tale, and I can only hope that you'll come back to it eventually.

If your muse is giving you trouble, I have a whole plethora of ideas that I'll gladly share if you only ask. However, if you don't continue this tale, I'm probably going to take off from where you started and finish the tale on my own. I'll make it a private story, absolutely unposted, unless you give me permission otherwise. My philosophy is that if the original author won't finish a story, I'll just have to do it on my own. So, if you'd come back and save me the trouble of writing it, I'd be much obliged.

This story has so much potential. I can't put into words how much I want it to be completed. So all I can say is that I'll keep gently nudging you to finish this one day.

Eryniel Alassë
maupe chapter 3 . 4/27/2015
Ok, in your profile you write, you would possibly continue writing. Even if, unfortunately, is a few years ago already.

But please: DO IT

The story promises so much more.

Please, please, please

Best regards
Dean'sAngel6 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
As I read this, I saw it happening in my head, I can this as a movie or something of that nature :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Soooo... Are you going to continue? Or do you have one of those pesky excuses all fan fiction writers seem to come up with?
Larisya chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I'm rather crushed this isn't going to be finished... It's absolutely wonderful.
Nocx chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Is there a chance that you'll continue this story? It's great and I NEED to know what happens next
Northern Flicker chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
You said to nag you, so here I am to nag. You should continue this story because it has a lot of potential. I like the way you portray your characters and the plot so far has me hooked. I need to know how this all turns out now...you can't just leave it hanging like that...it makes me sad.

So yeah, up date! Pretty please? :]

Oh, and as a side note...Aragorn...you are so screwed.
8IceMoon8 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I've just finished reading this and am totally 's awesome! Please UPDATE it! It's much too good a story to be left like this. Please update soon!
sol chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
my sister and i just read this story and thought it to be the best we have ever seen. i checked and saw you posted it some years ago, but we beg you to please continue with it! though i did not take the time to read the reviews you did have many to be just three chapters which means it was going well! please if tyou are still out there we would be thrilled to see this story complete. and if you really do not want to go through much trouble then please bring it to a faster end. just let us know how this could be resolved and who was the culprit. you can even at the very leats pose one single page explaining it as a summary if you like. but please we are dying over here with curiosity!
Maria chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
i have been searcgihng through the fanfiction list trying to find something that really caught my attention and i must say that yours is by far the best one i found! i am truly enjoing it and i like how you stay true to the characters apart from what you mentioned in your note about aragon. but it is a tremendous story. though i did not quite understand the part that said "As promised Estel had sent out riders this morning to comb the hills and towns for their elven friend, as his period of escape was as of today expired." i don't know if aragon came back to a little sence or what it meant. also when it said he had held arwen after it i take it he had calmed down a bit? i am really looking foward for more of this story!
Caelhir chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Oh man, it would be really AWESOME to see this story completed! I'd kill to keep reading more! Is it posted on another LOTRFF site? Great work, and the emotions are fantastic so far! I know it's been several years but if you're still out there and you haven't been hit too hard by "the block," keep going!

Best,

Caelhir
I chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
please let Legolas play at least some part in finding the culprit!I don't like seeing Legolas helpless and depended on his friends for revenge...he should take his own revenge! He is a Prince and warrior after all...
I chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I liked it a lot...please keep up!