Reviews for Where Will You Go
Dean'sAngel6 chapter 1 . 1/2
As I read this, I saw it happening in my head, I can this as a movie or something of that nature :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Soooo... Are you going to continue? Or do you have one of those pesky excuses all fan fiction writers seem to come up with?
Larisya chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I'm rather crushed this isn't going to be finished... It's absolutely wonderful.
Nocx chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Is there a chance that you'll continue this story? It's great and I NEED to know what happens next
Northern Flicker chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
You said to nag you, so here I am to nag. You should continue this story because it has a lot of potential. I like the way you portray your characters and the plot so far has me hooked. I need to know how this all turns out now...you can't just leave it hanging like that...it makes me sad.

So yeah, up date! Pretty please? :]

Oh, and as a side note...Aragorn...you are so screwed.
8IceMoon8 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I've just finished reading this and am totally 's awesome! Please UPDATE it! It's much too good a story to be left like this. Please update soon!
sol chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
my sister and i just read this story and thought it to be the best we have ever seen. i checked and saw you posted it some years ago, but we beg you to please continue with it! though i did not take the time to read the reviews you did have many to be just three chapters which means it was going well! please if tyou are still out there we would be thrilled to see this story complete. and if you really do not want to go through much trouble then please bring it to a faster end. just let us know how this could be resolved and who was the culprit. you can even at the very leats pose one single page explaining it as a summary if you like. but please we are dying over here with curiosity!
Maria chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
i have been searcgihng through the fanfiction list trying to find something that really caught my attention and i must say that yours is by far the best one i found! i am truly enjoing it and i like how you stay true to the characters apart from what you mentioned in your note about aragon. but it is a tremendous story. though i did not quite understand the part that said "As promised Estel had sent out riders this morning to comb the hills and towns for their elven friend, as his period of escape was as of today expired." i don't know if aragon came back to a little sence or what it meant. also when it said he had held arwen after it i take it he had calmed down a bit? i am really looking foward for more of this story!
Caelhir chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Oh man, it would be really AWESOME to see this story completed! I'd kill to keep reading more! Is it posted on another LOTRFF site? Great work, and the emotions are fantastic so far! I know it's been several years but if you're still out there and you haven't been hit too hard by "the block," keep going!

Best,

Caelhir
I chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
please let Legolas play at least some part in finding the culprit!I don't like seeing Legolas helpless and depended on his friends for revenge...he should take his own revenge! He is a Prince and warrior after all...
I chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I liked it a lot...please keep up!
Tavaril Lasgalen chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Ai! It can't stop there! No!

Ah, well. Seeing as I cannot make the next chapter instantaneously appear, I shall review. Beginning with the light stuff before getting down and dark, of course.

First off, your characterizations are fantastic. Some show Arwen and Eowyn as rivals, but I agree that they would be friends. I love Arwen's strength, she's no pansy. And the little friendly argument between her and Eowyn as to which race is superior as far as horses are concerned was lovely.

Eowyn and Faramir's scenes were great as well (Warning: This word is going to be extremely overused throughout this review). They work well together. Eowyn's strong and determined, but is still very womanly at the same time. She knows when to fight and when it's best to stay quiet. Faramir's quiet wisdom is very much appreciated as well. He wants to help his friend, but knows that getting himself banished won't be of any use. So, he decides to alert all the allies as to the true situation.

Imrahil! He is left out of so many fan fics. It's always brilliant whenever someone includes him. His musings on the gulls are very accurate. In fact, this is the first fic I've read that actually shows seagulls as a nuisance (apart from inspiring sea-longing and all that...). It's interesting to see that the sea almost makes him forget his surroundings. A reminder of his elvish blood, as it were. I am very confident that he will be able to handle...Ahem.

Legolas. He never gets a break, does he? But it's his fault for being so noble and arrogant and a great friend. His sense of betrayal is very accurate, obviously, but it pains me that he didn't see the sympathy in his friends' eyes. Considering what he had just been through, it's not surprising that he wasn't quite thinking clearly. But yay! At least he's not alone anymore and has someone to care for his wounds.

Loro and Sala. Loro's hesitation is very well founded and I can't say I blame him for not wanting to help Legolas after seeing the brands and collar. But of course Sala does want to help and then Loro follows along, reasoning that it wasn't his fault if they were discovered. Your OCs are likable, and I'm crossing my fingers nothing bad befalls them. Though, given the type of story this is, I wouldn't bet on it.

And finally, Aragorn. Wring his neck? Noo, I want to smash some sense into the blighter. But...It's not Aragorn acting, so to speak. Because obviously he's being held under a spell or something of the sort. So, I'll let the human be and go beat some sense into whoever's possessing him. But ouch! Imrahil had better arrive quickly. And the guy deserved that tongue-lashing and many more. Here's hoping that the king will come to his senses. Eventually.

Branding? And collaring? Ow...I think your descriptions were great because I know that I had my jaw clenched throughout that entire scene. You can't treat a brand so that it completely disappears, can you? At least the collar can go.

And yay for Forodwaith! I think practically everyone's forgotten about that land, because you're the first writer to have someone go to it.

I think this is the longest review I've ever written...

Hoping that the next update won't be four years from now and speculating about the rest of the tale,

Tav
PLEASE chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
UPDATE! I'll give you a million cookies if you do :D
Miss Fenway chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
So, I'm favoriting this on the off chance that you might update it.
Miss Fenway chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Death to freakin' Aragorn. And BTW, I'm still mourning the loss of this story. :(