Reviews for Choices
Ally chapter 12 . 4/22/2006

This was so cute! I absolutely kandy! The eneding speeches were adorable! Please write another story soon. :)

kirsan chapter 12 . 4/6/2006
Ohh! so sweet I love them and they said lovely words that means everrything in a relationship, it was a realy really good end. Thank you! and will wait for your next story!
kandyfanz123 chapter 12 . 4/5/2006
o snap that was cute... lol. the i'm yours part was adorable! good job
kandyfanz123 chapter 11 . 4/5/2006
hmm im hoping the next chapter revolves around that 'bedroom' part of the marriage. lol. good ch.
Sharkie2008 chapter 12 . 4/5/2006
That was such a great ending to the fic! Great, great. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait for you to come back with another fic!
i love kandy 18 chapter 12 . 4/5/2006
aw i love how you finished it with happy kandy! can't wait for your new story
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 12 . 4/5/2006
aw lovely ending. It just needed that. Aw write something quick and simple to try and get over your block and don't think too hard.

This was great. I wish Sandy would say “We’re not going back to what we used to be, we’re going to be better than that" in the show because they're really not, they're getting worse no!
kirsan chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
I loved it, I loved it because their marriage is getting strong like it used to be! I love Kandy! and I really liked when Ryan's felt that he's really a part of Cohen's family! Great!
Sharkie2008 chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
NO, pleasse don't end this fic! I love it. You should definitely keep going. Although it would be a good note to end on. Great fic! Just in case this was your last post you are one amazing writier and I can't wait for more stories by you!
dudabrazil chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
please, don't end it!

i totally love your fic.

i love kandy 18 chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
really liked this chapter, whether you do another one is up to you i would certainly read it
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
wow an update when I was just reading this fic this morning! cool

Ah great chapter. Loved Ryan punching Carter lol!

aw don't end it!
Pheebsbr chapter 11 . 4/4/2006
No, this can't be the last chapter! Just one more, with their talking and ending up in their bedroom!
dudabrazil chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
please, keep writing;

i'm loving it.
kandylover1 chapter 10 . 3/26/2006
uh-oh..I sense a lot of drama/angst. Very good. Keep writing!