Reviews for Proxies
LivEviL chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh, I'd love to see a sequel to this! Maybe one with a happy ending! :)
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
intersting one-shot, yeah

it was really good!

hehe
Tai Black chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
perfect, no more words.

neji hot hot hot *-*
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Serves Sasuke right! Go Sakura, you got guts girl! Neji so noble to think it through for consequences! Love'd it I would have loved to been in that bar when that happened so I could see and feel the tension for myself.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I like it! -
ArtStar chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
ah that was nicely written.

i could feel the tension haha
Cherry Blossom Ichigo Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
this was a good story but don't do neji and hinata their consins and that would be wrong well anyways i like ur story up date soon.
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I don't even like Neji or Sakura and I still liked this. That's saying something.

The whole thing was very nicely done. It made me upset and broody even while I felt the glee of having found a good fic.
Tsukic chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
i wish you would form this into a longer fic, it would be greatly facinating.

as i admire your writing style, i just wanted to allert you to a pairing that i personaly love: Kiba/Sakura. i have yet to find a mildly decent Kiba/Sakura fic. very dissapointing. :(
luz chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
HELL yeah
cast14 chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
great story i hope you will update it the story sounds like it would be great if you did well if not great job and hope you will write another story it would be great
Decembers-Coldest-Rain chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
wEirdly enough... I LOVED it
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This was very good. :) Great job!
Behold the Crazed Fiend chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
"For long seconds, she kissed Sasuke there, and he kissed Hinata, and then their lips parted."

that line just killed me. need to stop being so damn emotional over people that aren't even real.

as always, i love your writing.

orchard-chan
lilmisssushi chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Unrequited love really sucks. :(

I love your writing! It's really moving in a blunt, yet subtle way. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but yeah. I feel sad now, for this couple, for the 'Rosemary for Remembrance' universe. You write that best Neji in the whole fandom, I should think.

Aww Sakura. It's not you! It's Sasuke! Seriously!

There's this one line that I still remember from reading Remembrance..it was when Naruto was getting it on with Hinata, and yet 'he smelt like fire.' Hehe I read that ages ago, but I think it hit me pretty hard 'coz I still remember it even now.

And, I kinda know of Angels_Requiem! She has no clue who I am, but I've read her NejiSaku 20 truths story, which was absolutely amazing. "It's a futile endeavour," "he'll never notice,"- this totally fits in with your oneshot as well. *beams* You guys really are absolutely brilliant writers, and my idols, too!

Anyhoo hope to hear from you again soon! All hail Sintari!