Reviews for Dark Places in the Heart
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 9/16
Spooky dark inner persona here, expressed in a haunting way. I was interested to see what a dark Naruto would be like and you captured a moment in time in this realm very well. Thanks for sharing.
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
That... was intense. And so beautifully written, as usual.
croquant chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ah, marvelously done as usual. Good job at portraying the implied mindfuckery, and the nice metaphor of metal.
SpitefulMage chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Its been a couple years since you wrote this, and I just wanted to say, as I re-read it. That I still love it, and it still gives me chills :) 3
narutos vixen chapter 1 . 9/2/2009 naruto raped the little girls and he has those urges towards hinata? there should be a part two...
changingpennamesisweird chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
this is chillingly vivid. o.o i was like, oh my god, is he really going to do it? god, that was great. PURE AWESOMENESS!
Heise chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
very striking, the last phrase that kept recurring was good :O
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh, lovely and twisted.
Gender Outlaw chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This is one of my favorite stories, you know.

It just holds that special place in the dark corners of my heart. Mm.
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
That's really good... rather deep even for a 'short' fic. I think you characterized Hinata very well actually, her being the quiet, fragile woman that would do anything for Naruto because she trusts him so much.

I enjoyed how you put the Kyuubi in here, and the last line was... great (for lack of better word). I thought it was clever how you used the man's words and the situation that had happened with the rest of the story. D Instant Fav.

- L
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
*shudder* Kyuubi can be insidious, and even if his intent and intrusions can be detected by chakra, he can still nudge and persuade with words as he is doing here.

This is an interesting look, to me at least, of why a NaruHina coupling wouldn't work out, at least not as Hinata and Naruto appear in canon right now. Naruto's need for love matches Hinata, but Hinata is so much more *passive* about it. Even though she has in canon shown flashes of a Naruto-level committment to endure pain and suffering in furtherance of goals, with her it remains the exception, not the rule. So far as we've seen, anyway.

I think she's a good person who deserves to have good things happen to her...but I don't think the two would be truly happy. Someone like Sakura, for example, would probably *force* Naruto to unburden himself with whatever was so horribly bothering him.

Anyway. It's a grim, unpleasant look at what their life might be like, and you really add a nice touch of horror, ending where it did and how it did.
openbook902 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
wow such a good writer im realy impresed

wish it was a little longer though it was still good

a friend on another site said i should look in on your work its really good it just has some pairings im not used to "really like naruhina like this. but just narucentric stuff is my favorite but ill continue to read your other works
Emaena chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Good one. You managed to make Naruto and Hinata's married relationship very credible, as well as Naruto's dark feelings towards her. Nice work! :)

Dead Uchiha chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
o! I liked that! I don't normally like the pairing, but in this case I do. Very, very nice.
Illusions Industry chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Oh My o_O.

Hail to you! This is fantastic!