Reviews for One Sponge, a Courtroom, and a Burger Place
sbartist357 chapter 9 . 3/2
That was a very good story! It was very clever and funny! This sounds like it could be an episode!
Kartoonfanatic chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
What an interesting story, here. I feel split between two things: How the plot remindes me of the not-so-good new episodes, but that the writing is very true to the golden age of Spongebob. What I mean is, although the plot had me lost at some weak points, the flow of the writing itself is perfect.

I see that everyone is in charater, and this uses several referenced jokes, like:

"Mr. Tennis Shoes…" the judge began.

"Tentacles!" Squidward snapped.

"Mr. Intestinals…" the shark started to say.

"Tentacles!"

These types of things I love to see.

It's obviously cheap (and COMPLETELY in character) of Mr. Krabs to not want to spend one more penny on a small sign change, but I do feel bad for him because that Katie was just as cheap and rude by making a lawsuit againced him for something so pety. I would have liked to see her get revenge, but that's just how story justice crazy I am. XD

I'm all for Patrick and Mindy as a couple, but Patrick and Shelly are promising. I'm looking forward to read what happens between them.

Overall, not a perfect Spongebob story but clearly up there with the big and best that fans have written.
KingBowserKoopa chapter 9 . 1/26/2007
What an awesome story! Nice job!

And I look forward to the Patrick and Shelly fanfic. _
asbiahr0w4yh chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
"Mr. Tetanus Shots"? Heheheh. XD

Ahem, anyway. I haven't read through the whole story yet, but this fanfic is very good! All of the characters are in character so far (although I WAS a little surprised when Mr. Krabs didn't take the quarter from the old lady. XP) and the plot and descriptions have been done rather well. In fact, I could imagine this being an actual episode of the show!

"Wel…” Mr. Krabs said uncomfortably. “I didn’t want to buy anymore paint than I needed! It would’ve been fifty-six cents to paint the sign. And why would I do that? I’m trying to save money! Sweet, sweet money! Money, money, money. I love money."

Heh, when reading that line I could imagine Mr. Krabs saying "Hello, I'm Eugene Krabs and I like money!" XD

So far I don't really see anything wrong with this. I'm definitely faving it.
ObeyTheSnarf chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
Squidward isn't a cetacean.

Cetaceans are dolphins, whales, and porpoises.
fenfenrocks chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Haha I read the first chapter. I like it a lot. You capture the characters very well. I only spotted one flaw at the beginning. "Meanwhile, two doors down, Squidward was groaning." Squidward lives next door to Spongebob. He's only one door down. Anyway, I love this. Great work. -Fenfenrocks
ActionGal07 chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
I love how you do all the characters in this story. You got to continue this, cause I still like to read some more please.
ActionGal07 chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
What a fine chapter this has been. It's good that you have finally updated. Be sure to do it again sometime.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
Hehehe. Poor Mr. Krabs, freaking out like that. :P Nice chapter, and now, I'm going to wait for the next one!
Band8PGeek chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
To Tailsie, no, he's quite clearly an Octopus. I guess Octoward didn't sound as good.

To Equus-Forever, great story!
Tailsie chapter 7 . 5/26/2006
Squidward is a squid, not an octopus. After all, his name is SQUIDward
ActionGal07 chapter 7 . 5/24/2006
(_)
LucretiaDecoy chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
I'm enjoying this so far, characters are all in-character, and plot is pleasently unpredictable. Please update soon!
ActionGal07 chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
I don't know what will happen next. Maybe you can continue and hopefully I can find out! This is real good as usual, it's great to have ya back.
Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
Out of ideas, huh? Well, I got a GREAT idea you can use:

Have the customers play olympic games at the Krusty Krab! It's the best damn thing to happen. :)