Reviews for Predator
GoldenGryphon chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
While I have never been one of those who follow the belief that Sesshoumaru has a romantic or sexual attachment to his ward (thinking that as an dai-inuyoukai, such a thing would be contrary to his beliefs), I do understand the age-old hold of an oath.
Having sworn to protect her, always; he could no less and not be gain-said. As such, and stuck in a modern Japan, she would become his focus, his priority.

Again you have painted a marvelous picture of words. I love the visual image of an ancient demon protecting a young woman, doing everything he could to protect and provide for her as he best thought.
Thank you.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
this; sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
rumble.pig chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Nice! It's neat to explore what exactly Sess is, taiyoukai epspecially. Thanks.
Belief Among Unrest chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I like it. (: Like, a lot, a lot.
windy chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
i can relate myself to Rin..
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
I liked this fic, loved the whole philosophy insight. Short, yet gets the point across.

Middi~
Thoughts13 chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
A fic that made me aw from begenning to end, but I doubt that sesshy would lick the blood of 'scum' as he put it.
J Luc Pitard chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
A nuanced view of an adult relationship between Rin and Sesshomaru (who I view mainly as a daughter/father couple rather than a romantic couple, but no prob in this fic).

The concept of him giving her the choice to have him in her life or not is a solid variant of her having the choice to follow him or not. It is implied that him in her life means accepting his lack of ethics regarding killing humans and it is implied in the third piece that she accepts that as the cost. Presumably he's back to his nomad ways and she's settled, so she's one of the stops in his travels. Nicely imagined.
DaughterofBastet chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
Cute. A little disconnected, but it's great material(I like the philosophy aspect you throw into your fics, too, especially this one .~)

-DoB
segumisama chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
O.O that was so awesome! i loved it! great job! just like your other storys )

your dedicated fan,

segumisama
DemonicBrat 13 chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
wow that was good...
Yemi Hikari chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Hmm ... it's wonderful, and obviously wel thought out. You went into older Rin's mind very well.
Ice-Cool chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
I loved this!

This was really great. It was simple and subtle, it left a lot unsaid, but just enough to satisfy.

The ending was very well done
Nelson Bannaba chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Now this one was terrific! I love the spin you put on Sess/Reincarnated Rin. Hollow Men set the mood very well and I enjoyed all the little touches you used to make Sesshoumaru seem very inhuman (or predatory) such as the claws, blood, even Rin finding him sprawled across her bed seemed very animal-like. And the head in the lap bit was the clincher.

Also liked the Maiden and the Unicorn reference at the end, just lovely.

squee!
MysticTenshi chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
It's interesting, It's also the first time I've read a Sess/Rin fic. I was tired of the usual so I thought I'd try this one out. The only thing that confuses me is whether it was set in the present or the past. I liked it.