Reviews for The Armor of Aslan
rosebudmelissa chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
This is a really good missing scene. It's so natural, and it warms my heart. It also makes sense that Aslan would have given the measurements ahead of time, since armor takes a while to make. It reminds me of the stories in the Old Testament of Noah's ark and the instructions for the building of the tabernacle and temple.
Frodo's sister chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
I like this story.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
"He has numbered the very hairs of our heads."

Ha! I didn't expect that. Good 'un.
snowstargirl chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Very well written! I liked it a lot. Indeed, He is never far away!
Queen Su chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
This is pretty good. The story is well done and the description is quite colorful and detailed. Good work.

In Aslan's Name,

Queen Susan the Gentle
Rolletti chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
This just took my breath away. Woah! I can't wait to read the rest of your art.

Rolletti
WiseQueen chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
I realised there are several of your shorter stories that I haven't read, so it was time to do so now.

"For a moment, he wondered what business would be so important to take Aslan away from them when he was needed most"

He will find out soon ...

Good story. I like the fleshing out of those little events that must have been there, but are never mentioned.
staysweet1214 chapter 3 . 12/10/2006
I love the last 5 lines! They're so sweet! I love it! However, this is the best: [“Aslan gave us his armor,” he whispered to himself. “He is never far away.” And within minutes, the future High King of Narnia was sound asleep.]

Sigh! That really reminded me of Jesus. And, I love it! Since, AslanJesus. Sigh! I've always enjoyed your stories, although, hate to admit, I, sometimes, have a very hard time dealing with your 'deep' words...I, literally have to look up the dictionary to know the meaning. But, anyway, I love it that way! Keep it up! ) Good job and God bless!

P.S. was wondering though, are you a Christian? When I'm reading you Narnia fic. I often feel the 'Christianity symbols' across, this is what C.S. Lewis would want his fans to portray...if you know what I mean...)
staysweet1214 chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
[“Peter,” Edmund said after several moments, “Does all of this make you feel, well…odd?”

Peter looked up from where he was examining his smooth, fluted metal greaves and met his brother’s gaze. “Yes,” he said, “It’s like waking up from a dream, or going into one. On our journey to meet Aslan, I had to keep from pinching myself at times. Fauns? Talking beavers? And yet, this is real. Aslan is the most real of all.”

“Yes,” Edmund replied, dropping his gaze and fingering the velvet edging on his tabard. “And I’m glad of it.”

There was silence again until the younger boy spoke once more. “I am sorry, Peter. For what I did.”

“I know, Ed,” Peter replied simply, “And I believe you.” They looked at each other over the dwarf-made finery, deep brown eyes and sky blue, and suddenly Peter smiled, warm and affectionate. His eyes stinging slightly, Edmund smiled back and thought that Aslan had been right about forgiveness and its freedom.]

I love these lines! It speaks of one of the truths about Narnia and its CHRISTIAN author! Lovely! Good job and God bless!

Anyhow, it's been a long while, though...and now, let me resume to reading your next chapter, as I've promised. X)
staysweet1214 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Hm...interesting story. ) Sigh! I love all your works. ) Now, let me continue to read some more...God bless!
elecktrum chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
Damn, that's good.
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I really liked this story, especially the first chapter. You tend to write really good opening chapters. If you're on livejournal, you might want to consider posting some of your Peter Edmund brothers stories on the "brothers_born" community.
trecebo chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Palomnus makes a fine addition to the Narnia world. You write him so well and he is so much a character, quick and witty.
SugarHighNutcase chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
Excellent. Peter and Ed were completely in character, the writing was beautiful. Just all around great stuff.

:-)

SHN
clichebusters chapter 3 . 3/15/2006
I love this chapter-the descriptino of Aslan's eyes was marvelous.

Very, very nice job. Kudos to the highest degree.

Rudolph Rhinehardt, Cliche Busters, Inc.