Reviews for Chain Link Fence
Hermione Alice Cullen-Granger chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, my god.

This gave me chills.
DreamerChick chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow...just...wow *swallows lump in throat*.

Well done, beautiful moving piece
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
So... that was, put simply, AMAZING.

*favorites*
bohemianbum chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
oh my god. that was so beautiful, i cant believe...oh my god, i'm seriously crying now, that last line was beautiful, the whole story was. you are an amazing amazing author.
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Wow,that was really powerful, and touching. it's a childhood I can see for Roger.
dreamer84 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
seriously all I want to say is:

Aw...

That was so perfect!

Fab job!
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Absolutely incredable! Your title is perfect, too, in the subtle way that it brings everything together. Just, fantastic!
Elphie Marky chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
*cries*

That was really really amazingly good!
Scarfy chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Ah, Review Number Six-Hundred and Fifty One today and you people keep on having me pleased by the end of the fanfiction.

It makes me happy in the sad sort of "it sucks to try to be a critic" way. My Pen Names not old enough to start posting stories so I'm wandering around and reviewing things.

I like that- alot. I see that sort of realtionship with his father and the whole "I'm not going to be my daddy" thing.

You related back to the green eyes alot, a bit annoying but you can tell you are tying things together so it's easy to ignore and even easier to understand.

Nice Story. Favoriting It.

Happy Writing,

Scarfy
BohoJules chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Amazing, simply breath-taking.

-Jules
Mysterylover17 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
WOW! WOW! WOW! Poignant, brilliant, especially the ending. Bravo!
Anonimoose chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
OH!ME LIKEY! I really like this. Very artistic. And different. Good job! :kiss kiss:
Hotshot chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
The beginning of this flows really, really well. I thought it was going to go on like that. But i absolutely adore what you did. Those last seven or eight paragraphs are absolutely amazing and there aren't any words I can think of at the moment to do justice to the imagery they bring up in my head.

great work, can't wait to see what else you're working on.

Hotshot
Shadows in the City Lights chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow... I loved this fic. The "Picture the..." Theme worked really well throughout, and it brought distance to the fic even as we got so close, so under his skin. I really loved this fic.
OverThexM00N chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Wow. Amazingly written and beautiful.

Nice little background story about Roger too... the image of him at eight alone behind the fence was heartbreaking.