Reviews for Blue
No-one12345678 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Very pretty. :) Great job.
K.J. Almazan chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
i loved it in so many levels!
Avatarfanx2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This is one of those Peter/Susan one-shots that I never get tired of rereading.
Clear Plastic chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was so very sweet. :) I lovedd this.
fledge chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Sorry for missing out on this pretty little piece. So what if it's incest? You give a warning in the description, so anyone hating the idea is perfectly free to read something else. Of course the idea is absolutely Anti-CSL, but the point is it's a beautifully written story, which it certainly is. So let's have a well-written incest fic ratehr than an abominable "straight" one any time!
sillyangelxo chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Nice! :P
DaughterofAthena87 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I loved it! Great job! KissingMercury
cream-cheese-girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
You write beautifully, seriously, im really moved by this story, i love your style of writing! keep up the awesome work!
Id Pendemus chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Cute little fic. :-)

I noticed someone left you some flame about you being scum of the earth? I sincerely hope you didn't take it to heart. Some people take those sorts of flames personally. I don't understand the point of running around uselessly flaming stories. If they don't like it, why do they read it? -sigh-

I liked it.
RealLewisFan chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
You are a disgusting sick perverted person and you need to seek professional help. THERE WOULD NEVER EVER BE INCEST IN NARNIA! YOU DISGUSTING PERSON! LEWIS WAS A CHRISTIAN! HE WOULD BE ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE RIGHT NOW! YOU HAVE SO MANY PROBLEMS AND YOU ARE TRULY PART OF THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!
Seniya chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Wow, that rocked too, I think u've gotten me addicted to this couple.
OneStrangeBird chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
This is a cute little fic!
clichebusters chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Well written, yes, but thrown out of character SO MUCH.

I have no idea why these kind of Narnia fics are so popular, but I'm not too fond of them.

However, Kudos for the lack of spelling and grammar errors.

Rudolph Rhinehardt, Cliche Busters, Inc.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
OMIGOSH. I haven't been at Fanfiction-dot-net for quite some time, but this story is such a good thing to come back too. See, ever since I've watched the movie I'm like "ZOHMIGOSH PeterxSusan!" and I should, really, shoot myself for liking these incest pairings (but I don't like them to the most incest-y extent, really-) so this fic of yours was just the right blend I wanted. And the theme of "blue" and the repetition of it was splendid. Nice work! :D
000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006