Reviews for Figuring It All Out
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Genma and Kakashi in a closet?
Delirium Cordia chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
heh. so very funny!
shireoki chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAH! THIS IS RICH! UR A GENEOUS! I LOVE YOU! UR AWESOME!
Kittycatcharm chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
*wishes she were in that closet*
JamieGlasgow4 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
I've read this before, but I forgot to review.. Idiotic of me..- -;;

I loved the "Can't we just be friends?" part! It sounds just like "Can't we just be normal?". And of course, the rest of the story's great too. Thanks for updating, and I hope you'll update more soon!
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I love it! sorry i wasnt keeping in touch... it was our test and i'm just staring at fanfics and fanarts of our favorite Kakashi! woohoo! whops! i'ts my history, language and biology test tomorrow! bye bye and out! love it! more!
Eddi Delaney chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Hehehe.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Lol, second fic of your I have read and I am laughing again. You did another excellent job on this fic, characters, grammer, etc. . . .

It was really hilarious. Have you seen Kakashi with his face mask off? I just found a picture of him (from the show) with it off. ((O.O;)) Never expected to see him with his mask off. . .

Loved it the fic.

InuNightWalker
chibinecco chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
DENIAL so bad! gah there should be a sequel but every kakairu oneshot should have a sequel because its kakairu

this was so funny thank you (I seem to be spazing more than usual today apologies)
Fel chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I laughed a lot. Write more!
inquisitive chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
aw...so sweet. all your characterizations are so sweet...
Althea17 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Hahaha this is just to funny. LOVE IT! Especially with the extra people haha.
Aoi-shi chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
This story... has made my day. -rolls around laughing-

Completely hilarious! I was going to try and list my favorite parts... but it would be far too long. Thank you so much! You have no idea how much I needed this laugh.

~Porcelain Orchid
Kaki-kun chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
*dies laughing* Ahh, random dialouge some parts. Loved the naked Genma in a closet spurr of the moment, eternal rival suggestion, and the hint of KakaYukie!

To be honest… KakaIru, KakaSaku, KakaKure Kakawhatever doesn’t really bother me at all… I’m not picky… but it HAS to be about Kakashi… so whatever I write about, trust me… it’s going to be about Kakashi in some way, shape or form.