Reviews for Pretend You Love Me
Neeko96 chapter 11 . 9/1
A film student huh? You do a good job. If I had to criticize anything it would be grammar, but even I, and English Major, have serious issues with grammar sometimes. A good story is all you need. If people can't get over a little misplaced grammar they don't deserve to read the story. You did a wonderful job, and kept my attention through out the thing. I don't think I was ever bored.-
Neeko96 chapter 1 . 9/1
You did so good here and now i must read until the end! It's awesome when the first chapter just sinks its claws into you like this. BTW, couldn't Danny have made her intangible to get the water off? I understand you needed it done this way for plot, I was just pointing it out.-
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 8/7
I'm a sucker for fake-relationship-turned-real stories.
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 7/7
I'm trying really hard not to laugh right now
Because I'm at my Nama's house in the living room with her and my younger sisters
it's like 11 o'clock
I'd get in so much trouble
But I'm up for the challenge
xAstroBoyx chapter 11 . 3/24
ahhh oh man this story is amazing! Definitely one of my new favorite DxS stories! Thank you so much for writing it! _
senpai71071 chapter 11 . 3/23
love it :D awesome writer
Dranzer631 chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
This was a good story.
Eric Carter chapter 11 . 7/7/2015
Your stories are UM COMING...
CharlieBoneFan chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Interesting.
LittleDarkHood chapter 11 . 5/10/2014
Cute!
ParisPhantom chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
"To hell with the best friend thing. She wanted him to kiss her so he was going kiss her like there was no tomorrow;"
oh my gosh I thought I almost died laughing best line ever!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
You forgot the spaces
sammansonrepilica chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Great job
TrixieNancy124 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
I liked the overall ending, super cute. :)
malphigus chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
I was expecting a detailed smex scene.. cause the 'M' and all.. *disappointed*

By chapter 4, I know that Danny isn't pretending anymore.. kinda obvious, which makes it really cute :3

Anyways, the plot is amazing and well written :D You're a talented writer :)