Reviews for Stained Armour
nutmeg-not-head chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Impressive! Very impressive and very wonderful! Bravo! I really love this wonderful fanfiction from you. It's not because of AxI. But this is a very believable missing scene and very lovely knight-themed-fic. Just wow. It hit me! I was reading this fiction with mouth agape.

Yes, she is his queen. And yes, she is the knight herself. The comparison struck me! I know she's the knight for her homeland and she will stand for what she believes but your words make it more and more impressive. And your word about him too! I slapped my self because why I didn't recognize that he was her knight in non-mainstream's way.

I don't know what to say anymore. If this fic were a human or a thing, I will hug it happily! XD

Thanks so much for writing this fanfiction. I hope we (readers) can read your new fic :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I can relate to this one. I escape through stories.
BookDragon chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
This was excellent. Best written thing I've read all night. Eleven out of ten. _
CrowRavenSpirit chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Amazing story. I love the maiden/knight thing.

CrowRaven
AttackingHentaiChibisLoveFluff chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
PRETTY STORY!
blumarshin chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
As per usual Thess a fantastic story, your characters are always in character and your storylines remain true. I enjoyed the classifications of knights and how it tied into Integra and Alucard. Looking forward to your next story. Are you still working on Karma?
whatevergirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
hmm ... very good! :)
Endless Rhapsody chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Bittersweet romance.
Corycian Muse chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Original, and beautiful. I loved it!
MM chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
that's romantic!
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
OMG! that was incredible! and intense! i wish this were on deviantart so that i could leave you one of those little jawdrop emoticons, cause that's how i felt when i was done with this. absolutely astoundingly wonderful!
SirDracula chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Historical background and accurate knight research! I love this.
Rin-jin chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Very good. I like your style of writing. Keep it up!
mslcats chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
as always, that was a damn good story.

i love how she tries to determine what kind of knight she will become. and then i remember the phrase ... the road to hell is paved with good intensions.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Nice. I enjoy the idea of him contacting her in dreams, though it does hinge on your comment about her not remembering since there's no indication in manga or anime that they had any contact before the basement.

Very romantic, though, in the classic sense.