Reviews for Evils
metasgirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
another amazing work of, dare i say it (ah, a dare, i must...), work of art.
Nobody's Home chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
This is exactly the kind of story that lingers in my mind and imagination long after I read it. It is truly interesting.

I like to use the word dark in my reviews, because many of the stories I feel are good enough to reveiw are dark. But for this I think I needd to supply another word.

You have found a meaning as deep as it is disturbing in a concept many see as pure nonsense. Wonderful job.
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
WOW. For only a hundred words, that was really good. I'm gonna go fly with the monkeys now! Wheee!
Crazygirl313 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This story gives me chills when I read it.
GirXzimXfanatic chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
wow i like your short drabbles, love it, write more please?
emiphiste chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow.

V. nice. On a more technical note, the semi-colon brought me such joy. Thank you!
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Well, that's creepy. But probably what you were going for, isn't it? Interesting thoughts here.
Senri chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I think you underestimate your drabble-writing prowess, because this is great. A perfect 100 words and OH. The last line packs a punch.

Also admirable is your skilled, clean portrait of the Irken mindset, as creatures that are so potentially loathesome because they don't loathe things but destroy them anyway. There's something unrecognizable and scary about a type of mind that does that... something truly alien. If a creature despises what it kills, it's not admirable, but at least we can relate to that... this is just beyond ken.

Nice, nice, nice. I adore it!
Invader BeckyandClad chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
hmm interesting
Becky chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Interesting
Sanishal chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
I loved this. It made me think of the Irken way. You truly explored what their task was and why the Irkens performed it, creating iit beautifully and poetically in a perfect drabble. Keep writing more!
Invader Terak chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Crepy. You've definitely got talent.
Keckhs chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
This was beautiful. I love how you were able to say so much in so few words. I hope to be able to write as well as you one day.

Also, you're profile is beautifuly written. Congradradulations, you are now on my Favorite Authors list. :) Thank you so much for writing these wonderful works for us aspiring authors to study and learn from.

-Keckhs
koolkame chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
That's a zinger. Real food for thought. Keeping it at 100 words seems very Irken in itself.
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
nice! i liked how something so short held so much meaning. very good concept :)