Reviews for The Creepy Mansion in the Spooky Woods
tyrant-wolf chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
iv got an idea! next chapter can you use a bunch of family guy moments or at least a few like the quote YOU!SUCK! that one was by stewie...just trying to help
Haveyouseenmyghost chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Okay, so being a fan girl, I automatically skipped directly to the chapter with Wesker's name in it. I thought it was going to be very lame, but instead, I found myself laughing out loud. Very good job *thumbs up*
kelley28 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Oh, my, GOD! How have you not finished this! Hysterical!
DigitalAda chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
That was a really good parody; I'm impressed that it does have all the characters doing dumb things, but is still funny and doesn't get completely stupid. (Also, the fact that you've heard of spell-check makes the story very enjoyable to read.)

I think my favorite parts are Wesker's addiction problem and Jill's homicidal tendencies. If you ever update this, I'd love to finish reading it.
Sydney Rice chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
I am in absolute love with your story. The thing with Wesker and the Hair Gel? Priceless! FYI, Wesker is my absolute FAVORITE videogame character of all time, he is a super smexy B.O.W., and we rabid fangirls love him for it, yes? I am working on a Wesker fanfic of my own, and I am one of the spazziest people I know. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to get a fanfic ID. Gr. As for the story, I love the ongoing argument between you and the annoying, underpaid narrator. I feel o so sorry for him. *not* Well, anyway, I really hope you read this, and feel free to send me an e-mail, I'd lurve to get to know you better, Wesker Chick! Keep on Writing!
Quaria chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
I love this story. Awesome titles for the chapters too. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's a Wesker fan. I can't wait for the next one.
Kikoken chapter 2 . 2/10/2007
*has died laughing*

This story is hilarious too...just hilarious! You write pretty well too!
resident evil freak chapter 7 . 9/23/2006
it please and I'll love you forever.*puppy eyes*
T-B.O.W chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
Im just reviewing this again so i can add it to favorites
T-B.O.W chapter 7 . 6/9/2006
that wuz great! more! (yes im awarre that this is an old story and probably wopnt be updated but... mORE!)
Evil Fang chapter 7 . 5/27/2006
Wow...Wesker isn't to bright is h- *suddenly figures out who he is talking to* OH SHIT DONT KILL ME! IM SORRY PLEASE HAVE MERCY! *runs like a bat out of hell* Hell has no fury like the wrath of a woman. Please dont kill me. T_T

Loved the story.
SPG inc chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
I love this story, but there's something I think I should tell you.

I HATE WESKER!
LeonKennedyIsSOFINGAWSOME93 chapter 7 . 5/8/2006
Make. Chapter. Eight. NOW or i will bang YOUR head into a wall like Jill!

You know? i dont really need to talk about me but One time when i was playing The Legend of Zelda on N64 i just beat first form of Twinrova so i went to tell my mother about it and when i came back i found:

YOU HAVE DIED

CONITNUE?

I feel sorry for Wesker i really do
XxMadeXInXHeavenxX chapter 7 . 4/21/2006
ahahahaha you need to update soon! ahahahaha! Man if you get the chance look up my new story, "Mission:Annoy and conquer" it includes me annoying Wesker later on lol.

-claire
HaloSorceress chapter 7 . 4/13/2006
CONTINUE PLEASE! I LOVE IT!