Reviews for Too Many Voices
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 7/9
Yeah, I get that he's kind of complicated. I agree about that one.
MukuroLeonheart chapter 42 . 5/28
so will you create a sequel?
MukuroLeonheart chapter 26 . 5/28
oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit
MukuroLeonheart chapter 25 . 5/28
oh fuck, what about chi-chi and bulma? ohmygod their reactions
MukuroLeonheart chapter 1 . 5/28
This is hella good for a story written by a person, 'still learning how to write'
I'd say this is better than most stories being released now
ImKoala chapter 18 . 4/22
Hey, just wanted to say this is an amazing fic, and as I was reading this and listening to Pandora I discovered a song that was all too perfect for this story. It's called "World War Me". Lol I don't know if that was part of your inspiration or not, but if it wasn't I thought you might find it funny at least.
Hella-Chan chapter 42 . 2/1
Are you going to make a sequel to this? But make the next one about Goku? Cause that would just be fucker awesome! I live for stories like this! Vegeta was in character but even then he wasn't! What with all the different person's and whatnot! I absolutely LOVE Goku, my favorite character...whose soooo in character in this wonderful fic of yours! I commend you for that. Please consider the sequel at least and if not...well I always have this one to read again! Thanks so much for the story!

-Hella
Vetygas Rath chapter 42 . 1/9
Congrats on finishing your story, VegetaChik! Must be nice seeing that giant "COMPLETE" status after so long. :) I remember loving this from the time you originally posted it (even though I wasn't the most active reviewer). At some point, I will have to read through this again to refresh over how it got to this end. You have an interesting insight into Vegeta's psyche!

Until next time... Sawatdee!
kisshufan4ever chapter 42 . 12/15/2015
This is one amazing story. It's been a real roller coaster of emotions and I'm so glad to have found it. I don't think I can describe how much I truly love this story only its one of the best iv ever read.
DBZFanCraft chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I live that other voice that keeps on talking sex to Vegeta about Goku when he goes ti his house XD Too bad he kept getting cut off and I really got hard from knowing what he was saying and immediately imagining it.
guitarlover chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
You know, I keep expecting to hear or see PRIDE, because that's the biggest part of vegeta, I actually said pride out loud, but it seems I was mistaken
Lavonya chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Weird... O.o
Lavonya chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Weird concept... I /like/ it!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Poor Vegeta...
Lavonya chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Nope... Not easy at all...