Reviews for Too Many Voices
Jonnie Joke chapter 38 . 9/29/2016
THIS IS SO SAD! I love the Trunks under your hands so much
RaneyLee chapter 42 . 8/24/2016
This is an awesome story. I loved what you did with the personas and such also. I would love to see gokus version. Lol I bet his mind would be a trip. Awesome job. I read this all the way thru from finding it the day before yesterday. I loved your writing style and how you portrayed everything. Good job!
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Yeah, I get that he's kind of complicated. I agree about that one.
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 42 . 5/28/2016
so will you create a sequel?
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 26 . 5/28/2016
oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 25 . 5/28/2016
oh fuck, what about chi-chi and bulma? ohmygod their reactions
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
This is hella good for a story written by a person, 'still learning how to write'
I'd say this is better than most stories being released now
ImKoala chapter 18 . 4/22/2016
Hey, just wanted to say this is an amazing fic, and as I was reading this and listening to Pandora I discovered a song that was all too perfect for this story. It's called "World War Me". Lol I don't know if that was part of your inspiration or not, but if it wasn't I thought you might find it funny at least.
Hella-Chan chapter 42 . 2/1/2016
Are you going to make a sequel to this? But make the next one about Goku? Cause that would just be fucker awesome! I live for stories like this! Vegeta was in character but even then he wasn't! What with all the different person's and whatnot! I absolutely LOVE Goku, my favorite character...whose soooo in character in this wonderful fic of yours! I commend you for that. Please consider the sequel at least and if not...well I always have this one to read again! Thanks so much for the story!

-Hella
Vetygas Rath chapter 42 . 1/9/2016
Congrats on finishing your story, VegetaChik! Must be nice seeing that giant "COMPLETE" status after so long. :) I remember loving this from the time you originally posted it (even though I wasn't the most active reviewer). At some point, I will have to read through this again to refresh over how it got to this end. You have an interesting insight into Vegeta's psyche!

Until next time... Sawatdee!
kisshufan4ever chapter 42 . 12/15/2015
This is one amazing story. It's been a real roller coaster of emotions and I'm so glad to have found it. I don't think I can describe how much I truly love this story only its one of the best iv ever read.
DBZFanCraft chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I live that other voice that keeps on talking sex to Vegeta about Goku when he goes ti his house XD Too bad he kept getting cut off and I really got hard from knowing what he was saying and immediately imagining it.
guitarlover chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
You know, I keep expecting to hear or see PRIDE, because that's the biggest part of vegeta, I actually said pride out loud, but it seems I was mistaken
Lavonya chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Weird... O.o
Lavonya chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Weird concept... I /like/ it!