Reviews for Too Many Voices
DBZFanCraft chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I live that other voice that keeps on talking sex to Vegeta about Goku when he goes ti his house XD Too bad he kept getting cut off and I really got hard from knowing what he was saying and immediately imagining it.
guitarlover chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
You know, I keep expecting to hear or see PRIDE, because that's the biggest part of vegeta, I actually said pride out loud, but it seems I was mistaken
Lavonya chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
Weird... O.o
Lavonya chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Weird concept... I /like/ it!
Lavonya chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Poor Vegeta...
Lavonya chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Nope... Not easy at all...
Lavonya chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I like /this/!
Very interesting!
felixng2013 chapter 43 . 11/3/2013
I am glad this is not yaoi and Vegeta didn't randomly abandon Bulma. Vegeta and Goku have a strange relationship. They are sort of like brothers but not really at the same time.
Silverwinds1313 chapter 43 . 8/24/2013
This is the second Dragonball Z FanFiction I've ever read and I have to say I am overwhelmed by the detail and complexity put into it. This is exactly what I was looking for when I entered the fandom, honestly I feel that reading any other fanfic after this would just be anticlimactic - this is to say, if am never able to read another DBZ fic after this, I'd be okay with that.

They say that authors write what they want to read. That's exreamly true for me, such that when I read what I am looking for, I find nothing to write about. Just after I had finished watching the series, I had several ideas floating around in my head for things I could have written, and truthfully I still have a few, but I am much less eager to write them now that I have sated my inner fangirl with exactly what she was yearning for. Nothing I could write at this point would live up to my expectations and wouldn't be worth my time. Most writers would be sad that they'd lost their inspiration, but I'm actually pretty happy about it; it means I can revel in the fact I'm not the only one with such a twisted mind as mine.

Reading your afterword, I thought back to the first few chapters and did realize there were some parts that were a little choppy, but it wasn't so bad that I actually took notice of it as I was reading. Overall, the story flowed nicely, there were some parts that were a lot slower than others, but that happens with every story, but even in those slower parts, you managed to keep it spicy and original so that it wasn't too dreary or drag on too long. I wouldn't worry about having parts drag on- many professional authors do to the point that even if you skipped a few pages, nothing much would have changed, I much prefer a story that is shorter and slightly faster paced - like this one - than one that goes on for 300 pages and makes me fall asleep during certain parts.

While reading this story, slightly after learning that Vegeta had a Goku persona inside if him, I began to think that even if Vegeta's personas did get killed, even if Vegeta lost some vital part of himself, that he would be able to go into Goku's mind and re-fuse with his persona there and regain those lost parts of himself. But as the story dragged on and the number of chapters remaining grew smaller and more and more of Vegeta was chipped away, I became genuinely scared that Vegea would truly die off or remain a shadow of his former self because I knew at that point there was not going to be a journey into Goku's mind. After Vegeta had defeated Hatred and found himself in the pits of his own personal hell, I actually cried. I. Cried. That is something exreamly substantial for me; Including this, I have only cried for 5 stories out of the hundreds that I've read. The stories I cried for are: Stone Fox, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, an Invader Zim fan fic, a Danny Phantom fan fic, and, of course, this one. That being said, let me point out to you that all I read is angst. I very rarely read anything else, so making me cry is, in my opinion, a very difficult thing to do.

I'm not entirely sure why I cried. I don't think I was particularly /sad/ at what was happening, but... I'm almost certain it was because this was going to be a permanent change - one made for the betterment of all, but ended in a punishment for the one acting for the sake of said betterment. It's a terrible thing when bad-guy-turned-good-guy dies for a worthy cause. Like when Piccolo and Vegeta both gave their lives: Piccolo for Gohan and Vegeta for everyone. I didn't cry for those, but I think it's because I watched the anime too quickly and didn't allow myself enough time to become attached to the characters.

I want to say that you did a stellar job with intigrating your OC's. They were so natural within the plot that they didn't even feel like actual OC's. I agree that writing a purely emotional persona would be challenging, mostly because it's hard for the mind to concieve a being that is always /always/ angry, or always happy, no matter what, so I believe you did the best thing that could have been done - made each persona his own actual being. One thing I would have done, though, is either give the other personas a name such as Veheshin had, or not have given Grace a name at all. I understand the idea behind that was to give Goku a stronger connection to Grace, but it made it feel that you favored him over all of the other OC's and I believe an author shouldn't get too attached to one OC.

I couldn't have asked for a better ending. Honestly, I couldn't. My favorite kind of angst is true-to-life angst. In real life, you can't just change your love for a person after a bout of physical involvement. The fact that Vegeta remained devoted to Bulma even after his fling with Goku went to show that life isn't a fangirl's fairytale and mistakes like that happen. Your explanation of Bulma forgiving Vegeta needs no discussion: you said it yourself, Bulma forgave him because she knew how much he truly did care for her and she knew how he /really/ felt for Goku. Goku was mostly left jilted at the end, but there was enough resolution in the fact that he knew /why/ he felt that way toward Vegeta that it didn't beg for anything to be built off of it. Though I am curious to see what would become of Goku and how he would respond to having to settle with being simply friends with Vegeta, I think where this story ended is very fitting.

There were a few thing here and there that I would have changed. Other than the naming of Grace, it was mostly just the wording of a couple sentences, building on a thought or two, or something just as insignificant. The story was more fantastic than any single sentence can relay, but I would like to deeply thank you for contributing to FanFiction with this wonderful story. I will keep this story with me for a long time to come. Keep writing and stay strong.
Guest chapter 43 . 6/19/2013
If you want to read a good Vegeta story, check out Bringer of Death
CooledCrimsonwolf chapter 42 . 6/4/2013
Heya again, lol. Only realised after sending the review that I wasn't actually logged into my account, so I'm just sending this wee message if you wanted to reply to what I said earlier :)
CooleCrimsonwolf chapter 42 . 6/4/2013
I absolutly loved this fic! I don't normally read multi-chapters past 10 chapters (don't always have the time for more), but somthing in the description caught my eye . . . and I was hooked! The way you wrote this fic was so gripping I couldn't stop myself from clicking the "next" button to find out what happened next (ended up staying awake until 4am, I couldn't stop myself! Lol). Your attention to the details and emotions . . . wow. Can't think of anything to say that would express how much I enjoyed reading this fic.

Really, I'm not just trying to be polite for the sake of it. It's hard to fine a good writer on this website sometimes, but when you DO find them, they're brilliant.

You certainly managed to grip the reader and I look forward to seeing what other amazing stories you have, and come up with in the future. You've certainly woken the writer in me and I haven't been able to stop coming up with my own ideas. And, I want to thank you for that :)

Until next time, enjoy your writting!
I'm NO Angel haha chapter 43 . 4/7/2013
Wow. I must say that this is my first ever reading a DBZ fic, and I can honestly say that I am pleased. I loved everything about it. All you different Vegeta characters and personalities. A very creative and orginal story. I love it and don't think you could have chosen a better ending. Though , when I first started reading, I was a bit discouraged when I saw 43 chaps, but I stuck with it and Im glad I did. One of the best fanfics ive ever read. I think all the characters were insynced or not too altered. You used all your knowledge of DBZ and used it wisely, was rather amazing. Fav characters were Goku and Vegeta, ofcouse. And my fav personas were Honesty ( he really cracked me up) and the beautiful Veheshin 3. It was a beautiful story, and your descriptons were amazing. Wish I had found this story earlier in life.
Just finishd really, and I enjoyed it so much! Thank you for such a wonderful story and keep writing, your skills are amazing.
Ja'ne
Angel-chan
POASFanGirl chapter 43 . 3/10/2013
I dont really like all the kissing parts but the rest is just epic . This was a very fun and inspiring story . Peace .
I.N.L.F.D chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I like it! What an original idea! You managed to make them IC too! Kudos for you!