Reviews for This Is Not A Love Story
Dunwannalogin chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I think the title for the first chapter should be Horny Bastards since there seem to be an overabundance of them in the chapter.
ALLREMS chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
the title pretty much summed up the ending "this is not a love story" but it was still funny to read and hey their going on a real-real date now
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
This fic should of really been romance/humor, this chapter is funny with a twist of "hell yeah, that's what I was thinking"
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
OMG like I already read this fic! I didnt' recognize the name but sure enough I knew the next line coming before I even read it. I might read it again, why not. It must be good or I would remember. Plus I love Rogues witty comebacks to Gambits taunting lines. Kitty has a fever alright if she thinks that Dawson guy isn't only thinking about one thing. Cause obviously he isn't thinking about anything else, if he has to ask how to spell sugar.
ALLREMS chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
Now this chapter was hillarious!
purpleangel326 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
I love the witty remarks in here. I really like the line about the retarted cowboy in the Whitehouse. That is great.
xXBlueDazeXx chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
:D YAY!

lol.

Im hyper and your ROMY stories put meh in a good mood :D
Valkyrien chapter 12 . 6/12/2009
This was really fun to read and anyone who uses that Breakfast Club reference is alright in my book! Write on!
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Very good!
starsshutyourfaces chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
I love it, especially the ending
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 12 . 12/8/2007
So I am sitting here, reading finally the only real ROMY fanfic concerning the Xmen evolution background with lots of super cool flirting and witty combebacks and I don't even get the real date? Common, you must write one more chapter, a sequel whatever! But this realthing must go on!

I also want to comment about the hilarious leisure time on Magneto and his friends. That was just high ranking.

Again please write more of this!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 12 . 7/25/2007
please tell me there's gonna be a sequel. please? really liked the story
Mickienotthemouse chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
*clears throat* Well if thats not random I don't know what is. Great job by the way, this is a great story so far, though its getting a little redundant and redunandtboringness, but you are doing a great job by keeping it intersting with Gambit's little remarks.

Haha! that's a really long run-on sentence above (teh randomness)
willa. j chapter 12 . 11/15/2006
that was great! i love the ending. their whole relationship is so intersting. very great story. i hope you update soon. lol.
gambit-rogue chapter 12 . 10/1/2006