Reviews for Scars of Life
Naruto Fanboy chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
"blood lime limit" *sighs* It's "bloodline", as in line not lime and one it's word, just stick with "Kekkei Genkai"!
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
It's been quite a long time since you've updated this story my friend. I have made the decision to go around and adopt discontinued stories such as this. Some as far back as 06 because people love these stories and don't want them to just fade away back into the recess of newer stories. We are loosing fics of Quality and dedicated hardwork such as this one. So I will be bringing it back to life. PM me if you want me to stop continuing the fic but if not I will be updating it and bringing back to life while giving you credit of course.
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
cool! Naruto kicks butt!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Naruto is super powerful cool! And Sakura needs to get over Sasuke.
swatkats chapter 14 . 6/27/2008
please make more chapters
pinoyboi1 chapter 14 . 5/8/2008
This is hella good u should keep going I want to know wat will happen next this is better then the show keep it up please and keep write the story plz don't stop thx
Tiger5913 chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
Aw, that's so sad... D Ugh, I really hate Sasuke sometimes for betraying his friends just so he can obtain power to kill his brother. *sigh* Talk about misguided priorities! .; I just know that Naruto is going to get hurt when he catches up to Sasuke and they fight. Damn. Why do all the bad guys always get more power? They should be weak because they fight for all the wrong reasons. Anyway, I hope you will get interest in this story again and continue it. You seem to have quite a lot of readers that want to see more chapters, hehehe. And you're just getting to the good part! The fights might get kind of tedious to describe after a while, but I love the part where the Sand siblings come in and save the Leaf shinobi. That was pretty damn kickass, eh? _ All right then, I'll certainly do my part in trying to get you back into Naruto so you can regain your interest in this fic, hehe! See you around!

BTW, I love Linkin Park. :)
Tiger5913 chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Okay, I've always wanted to see Nine Tails and Shukaku fighting in some awesome epic battle. I'm actually disappointed that Naruto could only summon Gamabunta to take him on... but it's interesting nonetheless.
Tiger5913 chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
Ah, one of my favorite fights in the anime... I'm so happy Naruto was able to beat the living crap out of Neji and change his mind about the destiny thing. _ Ooh, Sasuke and Gaara's fight... another exciting one. But knowing that their battle gets interrupted, I guess it's Shukaku's time to appear.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Aw, a little too short. Heh, it looks like the Nine Tails is affecting Naruto's personality... I hope he doesn't turn nuts like what Shukaku did to Gaara. o.O;
Elemeffayoh chapter 14 . 8/10/2007
since this is discontinued can you tell me what happened with naruto and gen?
Elemeffayoh chapter 13 . 8/10/2007
why what?
Elemeffayoh chapter 12 . 8/10/2007
Naruto Uchiha Uzumaki
Elemeffayoh chapter 11 . 8/10/2007
so its like jin from tekken huh lol
Elemeffayoh chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
no... they didnt have to die T_T